Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Which fictional universe would you live in? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Star Wars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Harry Potter universe. It would be nice to cast spells
    You do live in that universe. They just keep the muggles ignorant.

Ooh, either Middle Earth, Narnia or the Pokemon universe.

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon universe or Dragonball Z. Everyone kids dream to go Super Saiyan.

ReputationRep:
    Alagaesia, pre-Galbotorix reign so I could witness the majesty of the Dragon Riders.

ReputationRep:
    WoW universe

Name:  outland_screenshot_2_nagrand_by_solidsnake66-d332ykv.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  112.0 KB

Name:  tumblr_li9pc5LOp81qhjpufo1_500.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  30.7 KB

Name:  Silvermoon+The+Bazzar.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  233.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    STAR TREK UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

That would be soooo perfect! :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter , Westeros or Middle Earth.Alagaesia seems like a cool place also.Westeros can be a ***** if your not well of though , id probably like to be part of the dothraki , they seem to have to most entertaining lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    Mahvel baby...maybe DC

ReputationRep:
    My two top choices would be either Tamriel or Arcadia from The Longest Journey. I love both of those worlds for the magic and scenery.

Then, of course, there's Harry Potter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BooksOfWonder)
    Harry Potter or Middle Earth
    You already do, muggle.

ReputationRep:
    Well I was meant to be at Hogwarts for my school years but sadly the letter was lost -I think they must have sent Errol to deliver :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I ever want to leave the real universe of utopian perfection that Outland PVP really is...
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to live in Lyra's world from Pullman's His Dark Materials. What I'd do for a deamon of my own...

ReputationRep:
    Minecraft Universe. I'd be a villager.

ReputationRep:
    Even in the Harry Potter universe you could still end up being a muggle, so that would be pretty pointless. If you could ensure starting life out again in hogwarts then yeah it would be a top choice.

As for middle-earth, there are only a few people who can use magic and I'd like to maximise my chances of having magic/talents beyond human capability if I get to pick a universe of my choice.

I'd probably pick the Star Wars universe as the force flows through everyone, so you probably have a pretty good chance of being Jedi/Sith, and even if you don't at least you can train yourself to become a bounty hunter or something.

On another note, the Sherlock Holmes' universe seems pretty good as there are so many interesting cases to solve, unlike in this world where they all seem to be pretty obvious.

The pokemon universe has pretty much no faults lol - you get what you expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    Harry Potter , Westeros or Middle Earth.Alagaesia seems like a cool place also.Westeros can be a ***** if your not well of though , id probably like to be part of the dothraki , they seem to have to most entertaining lifestyle.
    Westeros seems a very odd choice of places to live voluntarily. Everyone gets imprisoned, enslaved, raped or dead; or some combination of those. It would be like having a free choice of where to live here - and choosing Afghanistan or Sierra Leone.

ReputationRep:
    Futurama. For women like Leela

ReputationRep:
    Minecraft.

ReputationRep:
    From my Childhood, Pokemon or the Dragon Ball Universe.

From my love of sci-fi, Star Wars universe or the Halo Universe

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.