Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, haven't seen much about this exam so i was wondering how everyone's revision is going and how you all feel about it? In all my mocks at the moment i've been getting A's but i am absolutely pooping myself because i keep thinking on the real exam I'm going to mess up

Only topic left now is individual differences and then i guess for me it will be solid revision. Since i want to do psychology at Uni, this exam is definitely the most important for me!

If anyone has any tips, wants to chat, or has an idea of what might come up in section B, feel free to comment!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.