Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! i just booked my accommodation in byron block F floor 1. anyone else booked on that floor? also is it elevated above the student union or is it actually on the bottom floor? and does anyone know whether we can look around yet? slightly scared :L. thanks x

ReputationRep:
    I just booked my accommodation, i'm in block B - B1010 but i'd like to know the same too haha.

ReputationRep:
    Block d sorry :P

ReputationRep:
    i think you took the room i was considering :P. they were going so quick! so i settled for F block haha! all on bottom floor still, which may not be ground? its really confusing i wish they'd just tell us like in detail what it will be like!

ReputationRep:
    I just took what I could, I think that was all I had left so I took it! Haha. I think they're making the rooms sound proof so you don't get noise from the SU, there's been some pictures on other threads too of what the rooms and kitchen look like and they've got pictures on the ntu website of what some of the stuff that everyone can use will be like, so like the SU meeting areas etc

ReputationRep:
    D14?(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh really! that's excellent, good on them for thinking of that tbh, i was thinking oh god gotta buy some industrial ear plugs! ooo i think byron was definitely the best choice! :P i had my heart set on gill street but now im happy im in byron,
    im in F107 i believe

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im happy too, i haven't done student finance yet though so i may be broke hahahahah :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I hated student finance, are you the first to go to uni from your family?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doracosta1993)
    Haha! I hated student finance, are you the first to go to uni from your family?
    <font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>
    I think I am why?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for all the jumble in that quote, im on my phone haha

ReputationRep:
    Your parents will need to set up student finance accounts too, it's very frustrating haha. Are you currently doing a gap year or coming straight from a levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know, I sent my mum her account details for it last night, mum and dad ate divorced so it only goes on her income. :P im coming straight from alevels, I can't bear to live here anymore hahaha. You?

ReputationRep:
    Haha fair enough! I did a foundation I. Art and design

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone in block f floor 3?

ReputationRep:
    Any G63's or textiles students?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanHook)
    anyone in block f floor 3?
    I'm on the third floor but in block D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat.alston)
    I'm on the third floor but in block D
    im third D as well! what flat number?(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krystan-grace)
    im third D as well! what flat number?(:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right! D13. You? What're you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat.alston)
    Ah right! D13. You? What're you studying?
    D14, i think 13 is on the second floor(: photography, you?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.