Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What did Easter Bunny bring this year? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Happy Easter everyone!

DISCLAIMER: I know Easter isn't about chocolate. I know not everyone on this forum will celebrate Easter. My intention is not to offend anyone.

BUT..

What did Easter Bunny bring this year? Do you get eggs from "Bunny", your parents, partners, family, children? What's your best one?

My best one is the one my partner got me.. here..

Spoiler:
    Show

My parents, brother, grandparents (one set, anyway) uncle and godmother got me eggs, and Easter Bunny brought a few things like cream eggs, little chocolate chicks etc .
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    The Easter Bunny brought me three small deposits into my bank from my mum, dad and grandmother, because shipping at egg to Brighton would result in a box of broken chocolate! However it does mean I get to go and buy a Hotel Chocolate egg in the sales tomorrow, I'll post a photograph when I have it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    cream eggs ^^

ReputationRep:
    Lots of Easter Eggs! Even though I am on a diet

Although I did get a Keith Lemon Easter Egg :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I got a munchies egg from my parents
    Didn't have the heart to tell them that I don't like munchies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Greed for the few hunger for the many.

ReputationRep:
    A Marks & Spencer's egg from my mum, a KitKat egg from my dad, a Cadbury's Caramel egg from my aunt and wee Thornton's cholocate bunnies from my sister.

ReputationRep:
    Disappointment.

ReputationRep:
    Way too much

I got a Lindt bunny from my grandparents, a Thornton's egg with chocolate from my boyfriend, a Green and Blacks egg plus a small bar from Hotel Chocolat from my Uncle, some mini creme eggs/caramel eggs/bunnies from an Easter egg hunt in the garden (I'mm 22 and my brother is nearly 19, but we still have to have an egg hunt), and a big Chockoblock one from my parents. The Easter bunny also promised me some nice loose leaf teas (that's what I asked for instead of Easter eggs, but there was a bit of confusion, which is how I ended up with so many eggs as well )

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing.

Actually tell a lie, my Mum bought me a packet of beef space raiders from the garage last night and it was after 12.

ReputationRep:
    Thorntons Charlie Chick, Dairy Milk, some Creme eggs, Mini Eggs, a shortbread chick and a Nestle combo chocolate egg
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Got my egg today, it's glorious :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    That actually looks amazing! are they little chocolate eggs inside too?

yummy!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbows!)
    That actually looks amazing! are they little chocolate eggs inside too?

yummy!
    It is awesome, the shell is that thick everywhere :drool: and yes, those are chocolate eggs, with delicious fillings like salted caramel strawberry puree. It's a little bit glorious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    I just ordered the chunky white chocolate one with egglets
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I got a large Thornton's egg with a box of chocolate. All 400g+ were consumed within a day (which was the day before Easter).

ReputationRep:
    Parents got me Kitkat Chunky egg
    Nanny got me Crunchie egg
    Boyfriend's mum got me Creme Egg egg

I also won two creme eggs and a Lindt bunny in our Easter party games

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.