This discussion is closed.
bell123
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know any of the questions or where i can find the 2003 AQA GCSE Maths Higher Tier Calculator Paper
bell123
bump!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, if it isn't on the AQA's site, then it is illegal due to copyright restrictions.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can't get them from the AQA site, I had a look, because of password protection. They did state that they sent the passwords to centres, so maybe you can ask your teacher nicely for copies of them.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
You can't get them from the AQA site, I had a look, because of password protection. They did state that they sent the passwords to centres, so maybe you can ask your teacher nicely for copies of them.
Nice to know that past paper resources are accessible to students. :rolleyes:
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
AQA are better than the other two. I suppose they had in mind students would abuse it, but I can't see how. It's quite hard to spot patterns in papers if there's only 1 paper of each kind...
bell123
I think the other 2 realised that we do past papers in mocks and usually teachers base their predicted grades a little on what result you got doing the mocks maybe?
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes good point.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
51.69%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.47%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.86%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (30)
25.42%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise