Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Noticed there wasn't a thread for those of us taking the 3D product Design exam on 4th June! thought it may be useful to spread some revision tips seeings as there are not many past papers to pactice on atall! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou95-xox)
    Noticed there wasn't a thread for those of us taking the 3D product Design exam on 4th June! thought it may be useful to spread some revision tips seeings as there are not many past papers to pactice on atall! x
    Are you doing the AQA exam? I am so not ready for this exam! I don't know what to revise, from the papers it seems anything could come up! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i am ! theres a few of us on this thread.... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...865&p=42758049
    check it out xxx

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.