Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Currently trying to decide between accepting an offer for Management (N200) at LSE and NYU Stern. Does anyone have any advice on which they feel is better? Finding it really difficult to make a decision, so any help would be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srsm)
    Hi! Currently trying to decide between accepting an offer for Management (N200) at LSE and NYU Stern. Does anyone have any advice on which they feel is better? Finding it really difficult to make a decision, so any help would be great!
    If you want to live in murika pick nyu
    If you want to live in englandzz pick lse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srsm)
    CEKTOP gives a good advice there. That is not to say NYU would be seen as more prestigious in the US.

LSE is far more prestigious but if you study in the US, then you would have a better chance of working there.

That said, an LSE degree would still have more prestige, it just is not likely to make working visa easier.

ReputationRep:
    Seen as you're posting in the LSE section, many people will say LSE.

But honestly, I would say LSE nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Hey srsm, I am in the same dilemma. I got admitted into LSE for Economics and Philosophy and NYU Core Program( I will major in Economics). I am picking LSE for a couple of reasons: NYU will cost me a $100,000 more, the economics department at LSE is more prestigious, and the LSE has a better reputation when it comes to graduate admissions. I don't think NYU and LSE are two very different universities considering both lack a campus and are in big cities.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 5, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.