Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited and a little apprehensive!

I love where I live and study at the moment but it feels like time for a change. :sadnod: mostly it's just a fear that I won't get into my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by music4life483)
    Really excited, but really scared about the changes. Moving out, not seeing old friends as often, making new friends, my stomach does flips every time I think about it! eeppp
    hay don't be scared is a big change from home life yes is everyone in same situation yes making new friends sounds hard but as long as you don't send the first night in your room you should be fine I found a good icebreaker is always so where is home for you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited but a little scared!

Excited about going away to a completely different city, meeting new people, trying out different experiences and being totally independent. Scared about meeting new people and not fitting in though! Going to miss family and friends like crazy

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait! I can finally study the course I want (Medicine) as well as meeting new people, having independence. It's win win.

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared I don't feel old enough or responsible enough to go yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawragee)
    I'm scared I don't feel old enough or responsible enough to go yet!
    I know, we're supposed to be adults...

ReputationRep:
    I just finished first year, I'd love to relive that fateful day and the scary yet weird experience of freshers. You are all in for such a ****ing treat.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really excited and I'm looking forward to starting uni even if I know it'll be difficult at the beginnig... New country, new city, new people, new language, new life! I think this excitement will become fear and worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viola.sozzi)
    I'm really excited and I'm looking forward to starting uni even if I know it'll be difficult at the beginnig... New country, new city, new people, new language, new life! I think this excitement will become fear and worry!
    Awww where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Rome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pak1994)
    I know, we're supposed to be adults...
    Adults... not grown-ups :-P I'm 23, and still use this as an excuse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lascelles)
    Adults... not grown-ups :-P I'm 23, and still use this as an excuse
    Good point.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.