Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Make me popular. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Tell me how to become the popular guy everyone likes.....and I'll do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWTGBT07)
    Delete your tsr account to begin with

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePauper)
    Delete your tsr account to begin with

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Nah, you're alright. Posted from my fingers clicking the mouse button.

ReputationRep:
    As above, get off the forum where everyone is a geeky social retard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    I'm going to become a popular kid who hangs around with all kinds of people. Even the geeky social retard.

ReputationRep:
    Being popular isn't all it cracks out to be... you get caught up in all the gossip for starters. I'd much rather be someone who isn't noticed and talked about, but i'm too chatty for that unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Why bother, it's not worth it. It's better to be close to like 20-30 people than it is to be an acquaintance to like 100 people.

ReputationRep:
    I guess, but, did anyone here like a popular kid? What made them likeable?

ReputationRep:
    Be sociable. Practice good hygiene. Dress stylishly. Gain confidence through exercise and the aforementioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    Be sociable. Practice good hygiene. Dress stylishly. Gain confidence through exercise and the aforementioned.
    This is more like it.

ReputationRep:
    Sociable. Confidence. Funny.

You can still be a geek/nerd etc. and be popular though - heck, for a short period of time I was, although I became a bit infamous.

ReputationRep:
    You have be likeable and cool. You can't just be really nice either or cracking loads of jokes, trying to get people to like you. People can tell when you're trying too hard. I'd pretty much say you've either got it or you haven't and it sounds like you haven't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Sociable. Confidence. Funny.

You can still be a geek/nerd etc. and be popular though - heck, for a short period of time I was, although I became a bit infamous.
    How did you become infamous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillyrodent)
    you have be likeable and cool. You can't just be really nice either or cracking loads of jokes, trying to get people to like you. People can tell when you're trying too hard. I'd pretty much say you've either got it or you haven't and it sounds like you haven't.
    n0000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000

ReputationRep:
    How did you become infamous?
    Dated a few girls in the year below seeing as I was extremely popular with them and they liked me for some reason, and it got me a bad name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Dated a few girls in the year below seeing as I was extremely popular with them and they liked me for some reason, and it got me a bad name.
    *high five* LAD.

why do you even care about being popular? If people don't like you for the way you are, then they aren't worth your time anyway. I used to want to be popular when I was in like year 7 or something but just being myself was way easier, and if people didn't like that then I couldn't care less about their thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    Harsh! I just thought it was full of people with good advice with common interests/aspirations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbows!)
    Harsh! I just thought it was full of people with good advice with common interests/aspirations
    That's what they all thought.

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone want to be popular?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.