Quite a shot in the dark, but wondered if anyone has any advice:
- I have implemented a IMAP handler in PHP.
- I list the subjects of each mail, with a link to view the full mail.
- The link includes the 'Message-ID' for the mail.
- On Google, I search the server for mail with that id using this command:
where $messageId is the ID. This works fine.Code:"SEARCH ALL HEADER Message-ID: \"$messageId\""
- On Yahoo, then the command runs, but returns no results.
- ---- If I run the following command, it *does* return any messages which don't have a message-Id set, so I assume that means I can search on message-ID.
Code:"SEARCH ALL HEADER Message-ID: \"\""
Any ideas on how to get it working for mail which do have Message-Id header field set?
Or does it play no part?