Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are you doing on Easter Sunday? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Being a non-Christian, I've been wondering what you guys get up to on an Easter Sunday. Are you having family round for dinner? What's on the menu? Or do you just scoff on some Easter eggs from Tesco, watch some TV on the couch and then call it an Easter?

Walk me through a typical Easter Sunday in a British home. Let's see how everyone on TSR is celebrating (or not). I'm just curious

ReputationRep:
    I dont eat chocolate and I'm not a Christian, hence I dont really bother with Easter.My children eat chocolate eggs as does my husband.Our Easter sunday is just like any ordinary sunday in that we just hang around the house doing nothing much.

ReputationRep:
    It's just like an inconvenient Sunday (everywhere is closed) but with some rubbish films on telly and perhaps some chocolate.
    • Welcome Squad

I went to church, ate easter eggs and a lot of food, now I'm on tsr
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    It is literally just another normal day for me.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.