Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Upload your revision timetable Watch

ReputationRep:
    upload yours

ReputationRep:
    btw how do i add an attachment again? (im new to this)

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks: No Revision Planned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisIsAneesa)
    2 weeks: No Revision Planned
    are you serious ? :O
    none at all?

ReputationRep:
    well erm im in the same situation as u n dunno wat to do so got 3 a levels and im currently getting U's so im already ****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisIsAneesa)
    well erm im in the same situation as u n dunno wat to do so got 3 a levels and im currently getting U's so im already ****ed
    Trust me, we are not in the same situation. Put your head down and reviiiseeee! there is no point procrastinating and saying you dont know what to do ect when the obvious answer is to go put your head down. ONLY YOU CAN TURN YOUR GRADES AROUND. this is not gcse, you cannot rely on your teacher, ect to spoonfeed.

ReputationRep:
    This is mine for the next week! I plan on doing six hours at least a day and the blank gaps are for periods of extra study that I can fill either with weaker subjects or if I need more time to complete a section or topic.

Btw if anyone is interested I do:
    English Literature (AQA, 1 exam)
    Government and Politics (2 exams)
    History (modern world, Pitt to Peel, unification of Italy, 2 exams)
    Mathematics (C1, C2, S1, three exams)

Eight exams total with three on the same day (politics, English and C2 for maths)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Already shown you mine but oh well here we go again! Name:  easter rev.png
Views: 1393
Size:  16.9 KB

If you can't tell I'm really prioritising history and C2 here as they are by far my weakest areas, the least time goes to my resits and then stats, bit excessive I know, but it all depends on the individual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)

If you can't tell I'm really prioritising history and C2 here as they are by far my weakest areas, the least time goes to my resits and then stats, bit excessive I know, but it all depends on the individual
    This is like the fourth time I have seen your exam timetable - it's everywhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I like school)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aha sorry :PP your timetable looks very organised as well, I like the look of it, and I assume its a portable timetable on your phone/ipod touch so that's really cool :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I like school)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol,same!

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 Most ridic timetable ever seen (and sticking to it ... until now...)

Name:  my ridic timetable.jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  68.9 KB

1) Prioritising 6PH01, 6PH02, F332, C2 because:

a) 6PH01 in january 2013 was a killer (resitting dat)
    b) 6PH02 equally a killer.
    c) F332 is a LONG Module.
    d) Did not revise C2 yet.

S1,C1,F331,6BI02 are relatively easy

ReputationRep:
    Wahhh you guys just motivated me to create my own timetable…never been successful at sticking to one (I just like revising whatever & whenever for however long I want) but maybe this year will be different :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)

Love how you've put the sentences after the grid...I must not go on tangents, and this will work! Very inspirational...

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.