Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I really want to do physics but my school has arranged the options in a way that I can't do it next year so I was thinking about teaching my self and seeing if I could do the practical exams their however I was wondering what your thoughts were. I love physics so I would rather be reading a textbook on physics than watching a rugby match what exam boards do you recommend and what should I buy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there no way you can work around your options? Physics definitely isn't an easy subject so self teaching will be hard and require a lot of perseverance. I'd recommend looking at the specifications of different exams boards and see which suits you best.
    However you said that you want to do the practicals with your school so wouldn't it make sense to so the same exam board as them? The teachers will also be able to help you.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.