Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How am I supposed to download or find this song...? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8

Clockwork Orange this version, I use itunes and cant find it on there or amazon, can I just download it off youtube somehow and put it onto itunes? I really like this version, cheers
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    You looked on Spotify yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    You looked on Spotify yet?
    no not on spotify yet, I actually want a download of it so I can have it on my iphone, not just to stream
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by newts2k)
    no not on spotify yet, I actually want a download of it so I can have it on my iphone, not just to stream
    You can buy songs from Spotify too.

ReputationRep:
    Did you take a look at the description from the YouTube video? The user left the name of the song so you could just search the song on iTunes and download it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...ockwork+orange

Amazon MP3 store, 69p.

This has also reminded me that I still need to watch ACO all the way through, so that's my night sorted :yy:

ReputationRep:
    youtube converter?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Did you take a look at the description from the YouTube video? The user left the name of the song so you could just search the song on iTunes and download it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    just tried that out but there's only a short version from the end of the song, its really annoying

ReputationRep:
    It's on the soundtrack CD to the film. The Thieving Magpie is good as well, that's the one when they're sneaking into that man's house for the first time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    It's on the soundtrack CD to the film. The Thieving Magpie is good as well, that's the one when they're sneaking into that man's house for the first time.
    not that version, just hte standard classical standard one is on soundtrack

ReputationRep:
    not that version, just hte standard classical standard one is on soundtrack
    Not what version? :confused:

I had the soundtrack CD and the song that's played at the start of the film is on it.

ReputationRep:
    Not what version? :confused:

I had the soundtrack CD and the song that's played at the start of the film is on it.
    what the exact same one as the one in the link I provided? If so, have you got a link for the soudtrack that you bought as I can't find the same version as that link above, cheers

ReputationRep:
    what the exact same one as the one in the link I provided? If so, have you got a link for the soudtrack that you bought as I can't find the same version as that link above, cheers
    Gofre has already linked it for you, it's on the Amazon store as well, I'm assuming that like me you are stingey so a PM is inbound :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Gofre has already linked it for you, it's on the Amazon store as well, I'm assuming that like me you are stingey so a PM is inbound :cool:
    the gofre link doesn't have that exact version though, having listened to them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.