Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I currently got offered a place at NTU for a business management in company course where I was told I will be situated in the Newton building. I need some help and would highly appreciate if any of you guys could help answer these questions

• Will lectures always be in the Newton building
    • Can anyone recommend any decent accommodations (good quality)
    • I really have my heart set on either Victoria halls accommodation or Glass House can anyone give me an insight if these accommodations are far from where lectures will take place as id rather not use public transport

thanks !

ReputationRep:
    they probably wont always be in the newton building but i presume the majority will be as thats the business building .
    the accomodation which is real close mainly will be booked up but the good ones are gill street, gill street south, and byron. sandby halls are really close too but im not sure if they're to a good standard. i haven't heard anything about victora hall or glass house, are you sure that its a trent accommodation ?

ReputationRep:
    There is a separate thread for Victoria Hall and the others! have a look on there! VH is about half a mile walk from gill street etc, and from what other people have said its about a 10 minute walk to uni! I am booking there as it is £96 a week for a single room and £103 a week for a double room, compared to £133 a week for Byron / gill street south etc. as nice as they look I am booking VH as I would way rather have more money to spend a week and victoria hall is still nice and includes all bills etc. have a look on there website, they are private halls but apparently lots of Trent people go there because of being such good value for money!

Hope that helps a bit! x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot guys uve been a great help! Im came across to Nottingham today and finally settled for Trinity square. Lived up.to standards and was in budget. Thanks for all your help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.