Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We've all had those moments when we've done something incredibly lucky and unbelievably amazing; you feel on top of the world afterwards and your expression can best be illustrated as :eek:. What are your's?

I'll start...

I am one of the worst people I know at football so when we used to play it in P.E. at school I was always the goalkeeper (yes, I was that kid ). Anyway, my team-mates usually urged my to throw the ball to them rather thank kicking it, probably because whenever I took a goal-kick it would be something special if it stayed on the pitch. However, once in a while I'd wind them up and kick it anyway, but one time I scored a goal with out it even bouncing on the ground! It went straight into the top right hand side of the goal!

Just today I have been playing golf. The hole wasn't too long, 130yds. I took my shot and it hit the flag pole- which is unbelievable in itself. It then landed and rolled to just beyond the green where it rested for about 10 seconds. Then, slowly, it rolled back down the green and went right into the hole!

ReputationRep:
    This might sound strange, but once, in year 7, this guy (who was reputed to be tough in the school) slapped me round the back of the head, thinking I would just take it like everybody else did. Instinctively, I turned round and slapped him back, without realising who I'd hit. He grabbed me and we got into a minor scuffle, but his friends broke it up. Anyway, the story spread round the school that I had stood up to this tough guy, and it just felt awesome being that centre of attention and being, like, the only person to stand up against that guy. Funny how things work out, because me and that guy are good friends now.

ReputationRep:
    I've done some pretty insane stuff on a skateboard.

ReputationRep:
    I've done the matrix move a couple of times at some crucial moments

ReputationRep:
    Beach, I'm fabulous

Used the word beach in case I get a warning for using the proper word.

ReputationRep:
    Won pupil awards for being very quiet and shy There were other candidates but I won. The surprise was that I didn't go to a ceremony to take my award because I was too shy Not a big achievement, but still good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.