Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Can i get pregnant from these? Watch

Guys hey, i know these might sound stupid but im paranoid!
    Can i get pregnant from these and if so what are the chances/percentage of it?:
    - Getting licked out
    - Getting fingered
    - Having sex while on day one of period with a condom
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No. To all three.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If there's semen on the fingers, it's possible to get pregnant, so make sure he comes afterwards, not before.

You would have to be incredibly unlucky and have irregular / two weeks between periods as well as a problem with the condom.

ReputationRep:
    You can only get pregnant if sperm comes in direct contact with the vagina/vulva.

ReputationRep:
    You can not get pregnant from oral sex.

You can only get pregnant from being fingered if there is semen on his fingers, for example, if he just came on his hands and is just after fingering you.

Your period isn't overly relevant, but if you use a condom properly the chances of becoming pregnant are very very small. If the condom breaks or slips off, you could become pregnant though. (That's why I say "if you use it properly".)

Okay thanks

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Op I think you need to gain a better understanding of your body and how sex works before having it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.