Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I really like this boy, And I haven't seen him for a week and I really really miss him, when we are at school I go out of my way too see him and talk to him I know his time table and he is pretty much all I talk about ! When I talk to him inside I am just constantly grinning and any time that I spend with him I never want to end , the problem I'm I'm not the best looking person because I'm fat, so I know he would never go out with me but I really do think I love him ! I don't know what to do !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaLCLindsay)
    Basically, I really like this boy, And I haven't seen him for a week and I really really miss him, when we are at school I go out of my way too see him and talk to him I know his time table and he is pretty much all I talk about ! When I talk to him inside I am just constantly grinning and any time that I spend with him I never want to end , the problem I'm I'm not the best looking person because I'm fat, so I know he would never go out with me but I really do think I love him ! I don't know what to do !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You pointed out the problem and the solution seems straightforward.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who says fat people aren't good looking? I wouldn't dismiss your chances with him just because you think you're fat, I know a lot girls who think they're fat when they really aren't :P He sounds like he makes you happy, so even if he doesn't love you back, he can still be in your life by being a good friend who can make you smile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Of course fat people aren't good looking. Being fat is detrimental on one's health i.e. lower life expectancy. It would be an evolutionary advantage to mate with someone who is not fat as more offspring can be produced in a lifetime. Hence natural selection selects males who are attracted to non-fat females and are repulsed by fat females.
    That's a bit harsh though to brand all fat people as not "good looking." I think that's just your opinion...
    Don't worry, OP, I'm sure you're not "fat", and you should have more confidence in yourself because you probably look great Try talking to him and see where it takes you. As somebody else said, even if you're just friends, it'd surely be better than not knowing him at all?
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you to the helpful people, but trust me I'm not one of the girls who says there fat I actually am, I do talk to him all the time at school but no other time how do I talk to him more because I don't want to just start texting him as he might think that's weird ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you to the helpful people, but trust me I'm not one of the girls who says there fat I actually am, I do talk to him all the time at school but no other time how do I talk to him more because I don't want to just start texting him as he might think that's weird ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well do you have an opportunity to sit by him in any classes? Or any clubs/teams you could both be on? This will give you a chance to talk to him, and find things you have in common. Then, if you text him/facebook message him or whatever, it won't look so random. Probably get negged to hell and back for saying that as well, but never mind:L

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    Well do you have an opportunity to sit by him in any classes? Or any clubs/teams you could both be on? This will give you a chance to talk to him, and find things you have in common. Then, if you text him/facebook message him or whatever, it won't look so random. Probably get negged to hell and back for saying that as well, but never mind:L

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He is not in my year so classes is out the question and we only have student council once a term :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.