Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are you doing this summer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Going to Wimbledon to watch the tennis finally, going to Spain for a couple of weeks then back to London and just exploring more of it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Either living in Paris for the start of my erasmus year, or earning money to move to Paris in september for my erasmus year.

all depends how the next few months pan out money wise.

ReputationRep:
    Just booked my European Cycling tour! Buzzing for it!

ReputationRep:
    I'd ideally like a summer job but that's unbelievably impossible around here - there are no jobs, and they only really employ people who are willing to drop out of college for them. If I don't get a summer job I'll probably do some volunteer work. I also need to write my EPQ over summer. Me and my boyfriend are also trying to plan to go away for the weekend somewhere.
    Really need to plan more stuff - hate having nothing to do.

ReputationRep:
    I am spending a month in America with relatives who I have only met once....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and im going to Ireland for a week. Apart from that I will be getting my results and having my 18th birthday!.

ReputationRep:
    Working at reading festival.
    Hopefully will get tickets for one or two other festivals.
    If I don't have a job I will visit a few countries. I don't have the money to go travelling properly but ticking a few places off my list would be nice.
    Pick up a few new dance classes as I will then have the time.
    Carrying on learning a language.
    Most important relax as this month has been one of the most stressful months of my life.
    If I don't have a job then I will make the most of my last summer off before real working life begins.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on whether I get admitted to an internship or not. If I get the job, then I'll work for a translation company in June and July. If not, I'll probably spend the summer enjoying the spanish weather and meeting my friends as much as possible before I move to Ireland for good in August/September. I'll probably go on holidays with my family before I move to Ireland. If I didnt get a job for the summer here in Spain, I'd probably look for one in Ireland for August and September before I start my masters.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I'm doing nothing. How comes you folks have such interesting, varied lives?

ReputationRep:
    studying 10 hours a day to get dem A*'s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihihi)
    studying 10 hours a day to get dem A*'s
    Couldn't you balance enjoying the summer and studying? (if serious)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YOLO.)
    Couldn't you balance enjoying the summer and studying? (if serious)
    No, my parents are Asian

ReputationRep:
    preparing for the LNAT amongst other things, i'm probably a bit late to buy tickets for any festivals

ReputationRep:
    hopefully working.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Greek and our summer holidays last 3 months so I'll be visiting many beauuuuutiful Greek islands as usual!!

ReputationRep:
    Spending as much time with my boyfriend before uni as I can! Probably around Brighton And if I have no work, working. Because I normally work term time only I'll be getting paid but I'll try and get a job to make up more money

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ,i'll start my swimming courses ,reading some interesting novels,travel to England,and prepare for the delf test on french and toefl exam !

ReputationRep:
    Going to St Petersburh to see the white nightds hopefully other than that be damnedif i know...

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.