Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, ive an inteview on the 3rd april and the worrying thing thats bugging me the most is what to wear. i was planning on keeping it casual, jeans, polo etc, but dont want to be the odd one out. anyone else had interview can you please help me out.

also would appreciate if you can remember what questions you were asked in the group interview and overall how was everything. cheers guys.

ReputationRep:
    Go smart, you're trying to give a positive first impression and you want them to see you as a professional person.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the tip.

ReputationRep:
    I had to resit my A2 levels because I got BCDD (B in maths, C in Chemistry, D in Biology and D in Psychology). I have been offered a place at LJMU for ABB, but I don't think I will get a B in biology so I could end up with ABBD/BBBD and was wondering what are the lowest grades LJMU has offered for MPharm in 2011/2012?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.