Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    What type of questions does the ICE committee ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbabz11)
    What type of questions does the ICE committee ask?
    Whenever i had an interview, it was general interview type questions mainly along the lines of

- Tell us about your experience and why you would like to pursue a career in civil engineering
    - Why you have the ability to work as part of a team and example of when/where
    - When have you been able to lead a group of people and/or overcome a problem, what was the problem and how did you solve it
    - ability to work under pressure/as an individual
    - Questions regarding your alevel results and performance
    - They ask about things that you have put onto your application so make sure you have a read over it and know what you've said about yourself and that you can talk about things

Dont worry that much about it, when i went they were friendly enough. Dont think you have to answer straight away when they ask, take a few seconds to have a think and give a better answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timcd)
    Whenever i had an interview, it was general interview type questions mainly along the lines of

- Tell us about your experience and why you would like to pursue a career in civil engineering
    - Why you have the ability to work as part of a team and example of when/where
    - When have you been able to lead a group of people and/or overcome a problem, what was the problem and how did you solve it
    - ability to work under pressure/as an individual
    - Questions regarding your alevel results and performance
    - They ask about things that you have put onto your application so make sure you have a read over it and know what you've said about yourself and that you can talk about things

Dont worry that much about it, when i went they were friendly enough. Dont think you have to answer straight away when they ask, take a few seconds to have a think and give a better answer.

Thank you so much!!

ReputationRep:
    guys im applying for the 2015 ICE quest undergrad scholarship. i fit all criteria to apply accept for the one exception that they need an ABB prediction from my school.

im predicted BBB and my firm offer is ABB so can i still apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.