Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    EDIT

Account problem was sorted in March 2013, so no help needed, ta.

cl_steele bumped this old thread for his own reasons. :mmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    You need to open a paypal account

ReputationRep:
    Just open a PayPal account

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Open a paypal account and link it asap

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    You need to open a paypal account
    Okay...buy how do I tell the buyer the account details?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smudge_moon)
    Just open a PayPal account

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, I've now got an account and its linked to my ebay, but how do I give the buyer the account details so he knows where to put the money?

Sorry...I'm a complete noob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandabär)
    Yep, I've now got an account and its linked to my ebay, but how do I give the buyer the account details so he knows where to put the money?

You don't tell him, it's automatic so when he selects pay by paypal it goes straight to you.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

Click here

ReputationRep:
    From someone who is a 'TSR helper'...that isn't very helpful.

I've been googling all evening..but my account is not connecting to paypal and even my housemates can't fix it. TSR was my last resort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    You don't tell him, it's automatic so when he selects pay by paypal it goes straight to you.
    Thank you! I still think it isn't really working, as my invoice didn't come up with my paypal details, but never mind...

I'll ring ebay help centre tomorrow. Thanks anyway!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    From someone who is a 'TSR helper'...that isn't very helpful.

I've been googling all evening..but my account is not connecting to paypal and even my housemates can't fix it. TSR was my last resort.
    I'm a PS Helper. I help with personal statements. And I'm flipping good at it, thanks.

There are step by step instructions on how to link your paypal account to ebay. You have to link your account, nobody here can do it for you - and no, it won't happen automatically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I'm a PS Helper. I help with personal statements. And I'm flipping good at it, thanks.

There are step by step instructions on how to link your paypal account to ebay. You have to link your account, nobody here can do it for you - and no, it won't happen automatically.
    You don't tell everyone wanting PS help to 'just google it' , then.

Yeah...I've done all that. Linked, verified, the whole lot, but to no avail. Never mind- I'm giving up for this evening!

ReputationRep:

doesnt even begin to cover it, especially as it has this nice button saying 'send invoice' and they automatically get sent an email telling them how to pay regardless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    doesnt even begin to cover it, especially as it has this nice button saying 'send invoice' and they automatically get sent an email telling them how to pay regardless.
    You bumped this months-old thread with that, because I negged you in another thread? :mmm:

If you don't want -5 rep, don't insult other posters. The fact you deleted your post shows you knew it was inappropriate.

Have a nice evening counting your (diminished) rep lol. TSR internet rep is clearly important to you.

ReputationRep:
    You bumped this just to insult me, because I negged you in another thread? :mmm:

If you don't want -5 rep, don't insult other posters. The fact you deleted your post shows you knew it was inappropriate.

Have a nice evening counting your (diminished) rep. It must mean a lot to you.
    i was merely pointing out that the fact you dont know how to use ebay is hilarious.
    Ive not deleted any posts...? But the fact i was right and thus you were wrong doesnt bode well for you does it?
    Whats rep got to do with it? I have enough that minus 5 is hardly going to make a difference ?:L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    i was merely pointing out that the fact you dont know how to use ebay is hilarious.
    Ive not deleted any posts...? But the fact i was right and thus you were wrong doesnt bode well for you does it?
    Whats rep got to do with it? I have enough that minus 5 is hardly going to make a difference ?:L
    You deleted your post in the train thread, after you realised insulting a poster didn't look particularly good.
    I negged you for insulting the poster.
    You were upset at the neg rep, negged me back, and bumped a months-old thread with childish insults.

Bit awkward.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT

Account problem was sorted in March 2013, so no help needed, ta.

cl_steele bumped this old thread for his own reasons. :mmm:
    oh please dont flatter yourself.

You deleted your post in the train thread, after you realised insulting a poster didn't look particularly good.
    I negged you for insulting the poster.
    You were upset at the neg rep, negged me back, and bumped a months-old thread with childish insults.

Bit awkward.
    I havent deleted any posts on any thread sunshine, besides i take great pleasure in insulting other members, pleasedo ask the mod team to confirm that.
    There was no insults i merely pointed out the fact that a 2yr old could work ebay :rolleyes:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.