The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Accommodation Deposits 2013

Just wondering if anyone knows when accommodation deposits for Sheff Hallam 2013 entry needs to be paid?! I've applied to Bramall Court and Charlotte Court, but I'm unsure when the deposits need to be paid? I thought it was straight away when you apply as my friends going to other unis have already paid theirs, so I presumed it would be the same for Hallam, but guess not, just wondering if anyone could help me out?

:biggrin:
Reply 1
I emailed and they said after you get an offer of accommodation which i assume for most people is after you get your a level results
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by amy_hood
Just wondering if anyone knows when accommodation deposits for Sheff Hallam 2013 entry needs to be paid?! I've applied to Bramall Court and Charlotte Court, but I'm unsure when the deposits need to be paid? I thought it was straight away when you apply as my friends going to other unis have already paid theirs, so I presumed it would be the same for Hallam, but guess not, just wondering if anyone could help me out?

:biggrin:

Amy ive also applied for those two :smile: havent found anyone elae who has yet! What course ru doing?
Reply 3
Original post by Char.Cooks
I emailed and they said after you get an offer of accommodation which i assume for most people is after you get your a level results

Oh right! Thanks :-)
Reply 4
Original post by sony42
Amy ive also applied for those two :smile: havent found anyone elae who has yet! What course ru doing?

Ahhh, that sounds good! :-) I haven't heard of anyone else applying to them either. I've applied for Sport Business Management, what course have you applied for?
Reply 5
Ahhh, that sounds good! :-) I haven't heard of anyone else applying to them either. I've applied for Sport Business Management, what course have you applied for?

Paramedic practice :smile:
Reply 6
Ahh, very good! Collegiate or City Campus? :')
Reply 7
Ahh, very good! Collegiate or City Campus? :')

Collegiate u? :smile:
Reply 8
Yeah same, I'm at collegiate too. :-)
Reply 9
Yeah same, I'm at collegiate too. :-)

Might be living with u in sept then :smile:
Reply 10
Yeah, might be! It's a possibility. :-) are you local to sheffield?
Reply 11
Yeah, might be! It's a possibility. :-) are you local to sheffield?

Nah im about 3 and a half hours away haha u?
Reply 12
I'm about 30-45 mins away. :-)
Reply 13
I'm about 30-45 mins away. :-)

Ahh thats not too bad then :smile: do u have facebook?
Reply 14
Nope it's not I suppose. :-) and yeah I do, it's Amy Hood, what's yours?
Reply 15
Nope it's not I suppose. :-) and yeah I do, it's Amy Hood, what's yours?

Steph Edwards, can't find you, this is the link to mine
http://www.facebook.com/stephedwards42?ref=tn_tnmn
Reply 16
Original post by sony42
Steph Edwards, can't find you, this is the link to mine
http://www.facebook.com/stephedwards42?ref=tn_tnmn

Okay, I've added you. :-)
Reply 17
I don't think that's the case :frown:. I've already got my place, currently on a gap year.

I applied for accommodation shortly after it opened, and they haven't confirmed anything, or asked me to pay anything yet. I've been asking on here to see if anyone else has had to pay or any sort of confirmation. I'm thinking it'd be best to email the accommodation people soon-ish too see what's the deal.

Although on the other hand, i've heard roomers of them asking for cash in May
Reply 18
Original post by berry94
I don't think that's the case :frown:. I've already got my place, currently on a gap year.

I applied for accommodation shortly after it opened, and they haven't confirmed anything, or asked me to pay anything yet. I've been asking on here to see if anyone else has had to pay or any sort of confirmation. I'm thinking it'd be best to email the accommodation people soon-ish too see what's the deal.

Although on the other hand, i've heard roomers of them asking for cash in May

Right okay, thanks, I'll get in touch with them and see what's meant to be happening!
Reply 19
Right okay, thanks, I'll get in touch with them and see what's meant to be happening!

Ahead of you. I did last week. Hallam told me everyone gets their accommodation confirmed mid august to
September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending