Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I went through clearing and got onto biomedical science course at the luton campus. I'll be living at home but I'm sure that I'll still have fun. I can't wait to start, freshers week

ReputationRep:
    Who's staying in Fitzroy ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tatenda_m)
    Im going to be studying illustration at the luton campus
    someone in the same course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmx)
    I'll be studying Marketing
    Hey I'll be studying marketing too, which hall did u apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAYAL)
    I am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess suzzie)
    I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ensuite or studio room?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be doing Computer Animation Technology at the Luton campus.
    Honestly? I'm pretty nervous! I'm a very mature student (39) and am already having anxiety dreams about returning to a school environment after so long!!
    Be gentle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZombieDude)
    Honestly? I'm pretty nervous! I'm a very mature student (39) and am already having anxiety dreams about returning to a school environment after so long!!
    Be gentle!

Awww! I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you living on campus? And just out of curiously, why did you choose now to study this course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAYAL)
    Awww! I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you living on campus? And just out of curiously, why did you choose now to study this course?
    No, I live in MK with my family.
    I'll be commuting in.

I have always had an interest in this sort of thing and decided to stop working rubbish jobs with no real future and do something I enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    No, I live in MK with my family.
    I'll be commuting in.

I have always had an interest in this sort of thing and decided to stop working rubbish jobs with no real future and do something I enjoy.
    Thats fair enough and I know you won't be the only mature student there so don't be too frightened about it, you'll be fine. And if needs be you could always find me for a chat,

ReputationRep:
    Be gentle!
    I'm 35 and feel the same: apprehensive but still sooooooo excited!!! I'm Nursing :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAYAL)
    Meee

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I am a third year Journalism student, if you want to ask me any questions or if you want to know anything, just let me know! A few tips:

If you want to travel into London, you can take a coach for £5 (show your student ID to the coach driver to get this discount) or you can take the fast train which takes about 30 minutes to Kings Cross.

ALWAYS PRE-DRINK (if you drink!) ! If you're staying at the Luton campus like myself, you'll slowly realise that paying £2.50 for a shot at Liquid is incredibly draining on your student loan. That being said, be responsible, know your limits and be respectful of others.

Don't be afraid to go up to people and to talk to them! Fresher's Week is that weird jumble where you're all just thrown together and everyone is in the exact same situation you're in.

Can't think of anything specific, but I'm open to give advice if necessary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 07cburrell)
    Meee
    sweet, do you have any friends or already know people that will be there?

ReputationRep:
    im studying psychology, counselling and therapies. Anyone else on the same course?

ReputationRep:
    Im going to study Sports and Personal Training. Pretty excited but also feels strange as i just got accepted through clearing earlier this week. Going to be staying at polhill campus. Anyone know if its good and is anyone here going to do same course? xD

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! I'm studying Primary Education at the Bedford campus Hope you're all excited

ReputationRep:
    Bedford campus is good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to University of Bedfordshire connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeanSaint)
    What are you going to study at uni?
    how are you feeling about going to uni?

---
    Connect to University of Bedfordshire here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.
    I'm doing psychology, counselling and therapies. I can't wait to go now!!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.