Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Multiple pairs of tights/leggings watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone ever wear more than one pair of leggings/tights either together or under jeans/trousers etc for the cold weather how many do you wear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weelaura86)
    Anyone ever wear more than one pair of leggings/tights either together or under jeans/trousers etc for the cold weather how many do you wear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wear leggings underneath my work trousers or jeans in winter. Not a fan of tights though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've worn 2 pairs of tights in winter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Use to wear two pairs of tights to school in the winter.

Now that I'm not at school I wear leggings instead of tights when it's cold.

ReputationRep:
    two pairs of tights plus a pair of leggings :rolleyes: i get cold really easily

ReputationRep:
    On site visits in winter I used to wear jeans, two pairs of tights and 3 pairs of socks. If im inside most the day id reduce it to a paor of tights, jeans and two pairs of socks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I use to wear leggings under my trousers in winter. Then I bought thermals

ReputationRep:
    I wear leggings under my school trousers and sometimes even jeans when I'm cold. Tights can be a bit more annoying underneath as they tend to fall down. Or maybe that's just me....

ReputationRep:
    yes all the time when its cold! usually 2 pairs of tights with a dress or thick tights under jeans

Only when the temperature drops below zero and I'm working outdoors, would be far too warm otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I used to wear tights under my jeans but realised this isn't very good for you and can lead to some rather unpleasant infections! Best just to stick to one layer!

ReputationRep:
    I normally wear two pairs of tights under my school skirt skirt in winter, and on really cold days I also wear leggings underneath. I get cold easily!

ReputationRep:
    You've literally made this thread eight times. Shut the **** up.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.