Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Many other players of this really annoying facebook/mobile game out there?
    How far are you?
    How addicted are you?
    Spent any real life money on it?

It's taken hold of everyone in my year recently.

I'm up to level 147 and the only remaining person higher than me on my friends on facebook is a TSR Admin. I've never spent real life money on it though and am not planning on it.

ReputationRep:
    I have quit at 86(ish) because I got stuck for AGES! I have friends who are much much further. I've never spent money on it, and one of the reasons I quit was because I was scared I might be tempted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Many other players of this really annoying facebook/mobile game out there?
    How far are you?
    How addicted are you?
    Spent any real life money on it?

It's taken hold of everyone in my year recently.

I'm up to level 147 and the only remaining person higher than me on my friends on facebook is a TSR Admin. I've never spent real life money on it though and am not planning on it.
    I've been stuck on level 135 for ages I need some advice! You have to get 2 double square 4 in a rows swapped with each other.

But it's great

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere in the 20x's, not spent real money and no plans to. I want to get to the last level by the time my exams roll around but won't install it on my phone or it would distract me (I revise with only phone and good old fashioned paper around. No distractions).

Is it just me or are the damn chocolate machine things really annoying? Atleast regular chocolate, when it's gone, it's gone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaterfrontWAR)
    Somewhere in the 20x's, not spent real money and no plans to. I want to get to the last level by the time my exams roll around but won't install it on my phone or it would distract me (I revise with only phone and good old fashioned paper around. No distractions).

Is it just me or are the damn chocolate machine things really annoying? Atleast regular chocolate, when it's gone, it's gone...
    I haven't got to chocolate machines yet but heard of them. Know what level they start at?

ReputationRep:
    Completed all of it, all 275 levels...

I cannot for the life of me understand why people are downvoting this, that I posted MONTHS ago.. at the time that's all the levels that had been released so far. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    I haven't got to chocolate machines yet but heard of them. Know what level they start at?
    It seems that each new 'zone' has something new, if I remember rightly
    66 is chocolate (Easter bunny hills)
    81 I can't remember (bubblegum bridge)
    96 is bombs (salty canyon)
    111 i think are these uhmm... Muffin cases that take a couple of tries to get rid of... Or might just be taller versions thereof (I'm up to 4 'moves' to get to of them versions now) (peppermint palace)
    126 is a new type of level - collection levels are fun :') (wafer wharf)
    141 I can't remember (gingerbread glade)
    I think that chocolate machines appears at 156 (pastille pyramid) but don't quote me on that...
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    My phone can't play it Even though it's an android phone.

ReputationRep:
    It seems that each new 'zone' has something new, if I remember rightly
    66 is chocolate (Easter bunny hills)
    81 I can't remember (bubblegum bridge)
    96 is bombs (salty canyon)
    111 i think are these uhmm... Muffin cases that take a couple of tries to get rid of... Or might just be taller versions thereof (I'm up to 4 'moves' to get to of them versions now) (peppermint palace)
    126 is a new type of level - collection levels are fun :') (wafer wharf)
    141 I can't remember (gingerbread glade)
    I think that chocolate machines appears at 156 (pastille pyramid) but don't quote me on that...
    I finally got past 147 after being there for a week or so.

Up to 152 atm and will be not looking forward to the chocolate machines.

ReputationRep:
    This game is so infuriating!! Am only up to level 17 and keep getting stuck!! Is great for when I'm on the bus though and I'm in need of passing time. It's really addictive.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by neom)
    Completed all of it, all 275 levels...
    They keep updating it to create more levels. On youtube there's a video of someone doing level 300 and something ...

The annoying/weird thing is that my phone says it doesn't have enough memory to update it. So what I did was uninstall the old version I had, then installed the new one, which it did have room for. And because i play it through facebook it was up to date with what level I was on and my high scores.

I'm on level 183. I'm the furthest of all my friends. I started when my boyfriend sent me the first request to move on which is about level 30. I then caught him up just after level 100. I was then an episode ahead of him a few days ago until I got stuck on 181 which seemed almsot impossible unless you're incredibly lucky with stripeys.

Some levels I get stuck on for over a week and sometimes give up for a couple of days.

But I've never spent money on it and never will. Luckily i have lots of friends who play who go on facebook a lot so I've never had to wait more than a day to move onto the enxt episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anony.mouse)
    They keep updating it to create more levels. On youtube there's a video of someone doing level 300 and something ...

The annoying/weird thing is that my phone says it doesn't have enough memory to update it. So what I did was uninstall the old version I had, then installed the new one, which it did have room for. And because i play it through facebook it was up to date with what level I was on and my high scores.

I'm on level 183. I'm the furthest of all my friends. I started when my boyfriend sent me the first request to move on which is about level 30. I then caught him up just after level 100. I was then an episode ahead of him a few days ago until I got stuck on 181 which seemed almsot impossible unless you're incredibly lucky with stripeys.

Some levels I get stuck on for over a week and sometimes give up for a couple of days.

But I've never spent money on it and never will. Luckily i have lots of friends who play who go on facebook a lot so I've never had to wait more than a day to move onto the enxt episode.

I know, i posted a while ago when it only had 275 levels. I've never paid for it either and probably never will

ReputationRep:
    I am only at level 29. It's so frustrating but addictive :/

ReputationRep:
    I am a huge Candy Crush addict. On level 147!

ReputationRep:
    I only started today and I'm on level 30. I have 3 exams this week and have achieved absolutely nothing. But now I've run out of lives. Again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stuck on 245 atm.

Need to match 5 wrapped to striped sweets. Keep getting 4 and then bombs go off ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's sooo addictive, I spent more time playing this game than revising for my exams!

ReputationRep:
    Up to level 402 atm.

Only 8 more until I reach all the levels that are out atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I gave up around the 60's, I got too frustrated! :rolleyes: And I refused to spend money on it on principle.
    I've moved onto Super Monsters Ate My Condo and Dumb Ways to Die.
    Fickle by nature.

ReputationRep:
    I was on 60 something, completely stuck & deleted it because I was revising for exams and it was distracting me. I recently got it again because I couldn't sleep and decided to play it, and now I'm stuck on level 30 :rolleyes:

Edit: I also refuse to spend any money on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.