Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you use the 'report post button'? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I do. If someone annoys me, then, yes, I'll use it and sorry, I don't believe people who say 'No, never, I'm not that sad bla bla'. Liars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWTGBT07)
    I do. If someone annoys me, then, yes, I'll use it and sorry, I don't believe people who say 'No, never, I'm not that sad bla bla'. Liars.
    Reported for opening a pointless thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum Gai)
    Reported for opening a pointless thread

Reported for making a joke.

I'm actually being serious.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I report posts, but only if I find them to be horribly mean/racist/plain disgusting. That in itself is rare, but at least at those times I know the mods will do something about it.
    Reporting someone for making a joke is just silly; no action will be taken, obviously, as nothing harmful was said. So you reporting the poster above just for cracking a joke is a bit of a waste of time, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    Yes, I report posts, but only if I find them to be horribly mean/racist/plain disgusting. That in itself is rare, but at least at those times I know the mods will do something about it.
    Reporting someone for making a joke is just silly; no action will be taken, obviously, as nothing harmful was said. So you reporting the poster above just for cracking a joke is a bit of a waste of time, tbh.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

ReputationRep:
    Actually it's possible to get warned for making 'spammy' posts, for which read anything a moderator - solemn of mien as they are - deems less than relevant.

ReputationRep:
    Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
    Brilliant.
    Think it's time you went to bed, mate; try and get away from TSR for a bit, judging from your consistently useless threads.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    If you keep falsely reporting posts, I wouldn't be surprised if the mods start ignoring you/giving you warnings. You're only supposed to report posts that break the rules. The reason "it annoys me" isn't a particularly valid one.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even know you could report posts

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant.
    Think it's time you went to bed, mate; try and get away from TSR for a bit, judging from your consistently useless threads.
    Hey, don't get pissy because your gullible. Not nice, dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norton1)
    Actually it's possible to get warned for making 'spammy' posts, for which read anything a moderator - solemn of mien as they are - deems less than relevant.
    Fair enough, then.

ReputationRep:
    I've never really cared enough about a post to use it. There's nothing to gain from it. I'd do it if I got paid or something...:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I've never used it in all my 1000 and so many posts. If I saw somebody trolling racist/sexist/homphobic etc. abuse, I would use it.

ReputationRep:
    Frequently.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.