Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Evanesence Bring me to life 10 years old Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I can't believe how time flies and the first Evanesence album fallen with that infamous song Bring Me To Life is now 10 years old, just crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I can't believe how time flies and the first Evanesence album fallen with that infamous song Bring Me To Life is now 10 years old, just crazy.
    Times sure fly! I remember hearing it on that god-awful show TMF...song's good though

ReputationRep:
    Wow, now I feel old! I love that CD and that song. :P

ReputationRep:
    I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS PRACTICALLY 20.

OH WAIT, I CAN, BECAUSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS PRACTICALLY 20.

OH WAIT, I CAN, BECAUSE

I see what you did thar. I should listen to more ND, I've only got Scum.

ReputationRep:
    There are so many better female fronted rock and metal artists out there, that I'm not sure why Evanescence were ever so much bigger than them. Kind of sucks to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    There are so many better female fronted rock and metal artists out there, that I'm not sure why Evanescence were ever so much bigger than them. Kind of sucks to be honest.

Because that brand of ****ty 'metal' (i.e. pop) was cool and fashionable back when they came out.

If they appeared now, no one would give a ****.

ReputationRep:
    I remember singing this on Singstar... and being awful at it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a big Evanescence fan but there are even better female fronted bands that never were mainstream, e.g. Theatre of Tragedy. I even think Ben Moody's We Are The Fallen are slightly better to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Let's all thank Amy Lee for being a psycho ***** who pretty much fired the entire band and turned Evanescence into her backup touring group.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    More importantly, this is 40 years old.

dat mellotron.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be obsessed with that song when I was around 5/6 :rolleyes: ahh memories..

ReputationRep:
    good video too iirc

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.