Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's always good to see new members joining the site and sharing their knowledge and experience with others. We've seen a perfect example of this with this month's Study Help Member of the Month, Dynamo123, who's already developed quite a reputation as a great source of advice in the Physics and Biology forums! Thanks, and keep up the great work!

If any members would like to nominate someone for this award in future months, you can do so using the form here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...pies=1&do=form

(Original post by Dynamo123)
    x
    You'll shortly receive 400 TSR credits from me, which can cover one month's subscription. Please could you confirm here that your registered email address is correct, or send a PM to me with your email address and I'll arrange the Amazon voucher that all winners now receive.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Congratulations! Very well deserved

ReputationRep:
    Well done!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It's always good to see new members joining the site and sharing their knowledge and experience with others. We've seen a perfect example of this with this month's Study Help Member of the Month, Dynamo123, who's already developed quite a reputation as a great source of advice in the Physics and Biology forums! Thanks, and keep up the great work!

If any members would like to nominate someone for this award in future months, you can do so using the form here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...pies=1&do=form

You'll shortly receive 400 TSR credits from me, which can cover one month's subscription. Please could you confirm here that your registered email address is correct, or send a PM to me with your email address and I'll arrange the Amazon voucher that all winners now receive.

Thanks a lot! I guess my email is just the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamo123)
    Thanks a lot! I guess my email is just the same.
    Perfect, I'll let admin know. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Dynamo123

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done bro
    Now help me study

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Well done bro
    Now help me study
    lol, I've never seen you in the bio forum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash92:))
    lol, I've never seen you in the bio forum!
    He should help me study for things other than bio
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    He should help me study for things other than bio
    You are welcome bro

ReputationRep:
    Well done! :yy:

I've not seen you around, but now I know you're here I shall pester you with biology questions

ReputationRep:
    April's Study Help Member of the Month has just been announced! See here for details: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2337662

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.