Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

First time sex whilst boyfriend has broken wrist? Watch

So I have been going out with my boyfriend for some time now, completely trust him etc etc- I haven't had sex before (im nearly 20) and was going to with him but we couldn't for a series of unfortunate events and now, im going to when he comes to stay with me (during uni break) and the idiot just broke his wrist!

I know first time sex is probably not going to be perfect, im realistic about it i just want to know if people think its worth waiting till hes healed as i don't want his stupid wrist making things awkward.

Sorry if its a completely stupid question- im obviously not experienced so i don't know how much a broken bone will affect sex!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It will affect the positions you can use - you obviously don't want something where he needs to support himself using that arm/wrist.

He will tell you if he's up for sex and what he can and can't do.

ReputationRep:
    I think u should just have sex with him and see what he can do and what position he can get into

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I broke my wrist once and wouldn't dare do anything like sex :zomg: Unless you go ridiculously slowly with you on top I don't recommend it. It takes about 6 weeks to heal so why not wait?

ReputationRep:
    Haha! My bf broke his arm badly (3 places, dislocated and pinned) so he was in a cast for 6 months. But we still had normal sex, just made sure his arm was is a comfortable position. He actually said it took his mind of it and helped with pain. But if your worrying about it its just another thing for you to think about, up to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You've waited 20 years, thats long enough :P If it's your first time the chances of it being good are very very small, you probably won't finish, so I don't see how a broken wrist would be a problem during first sex. Good luck :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 27, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.