Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girls name 5 things you look for in a guy. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lastlullabyy)
    I'm moving to Newcastle in September and Poland is not exotic at all... Rather boring :P
    I doubt it's as boring as where I live. Chances are I'll be moving to Northern England for uni too. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinksugar)
    good shoes.

It makes such a difference. I'm not talking about brand names either, but granddad shoes or 10 year old boy shoes just doesn't cut it. You would be surprised at how many guys are guilty of stuff like this at my school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A good start. 7/10 for effort.

TBH, I wasn't angry, just disappointed at the usual replies of "Tall, dark and handsome." I mean, we get it, that's popular, but throw us a fricking bone here, you know?!

ReputationRep:
    1. Nice hair
    2. Interesting to talk to
    3. Good dress sense
    4. Sense of humour
    5. Understands me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    Sheep are out, I'm not Welsh

All the more sheep for me I mean... oi!

ReputationRep:
    One day I'll be tall... Then I'll apparently be every girl's dream guy... :moon: ****ing genes :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~HeartShapedBox)
    Sense of fun/humour - but not a LAD type cocky overly confident douchebag. Someone who is good to laugh and joke with, shares the same interests as me....and is willing to cuddle in bed watching Family Guy DVDs Nice eyesBeing well dressed - someone who takes a reasonable amount of care in their appearanceBeing intelligent and affectionate - not only interested in sex and getting drunk. Dumb guys: eg the TOWIE/Geordie Shore type who can't even place London or Paris on a map of the world really put me off Thoughtful/Understanding - someone who actually takes the time to listen to any problemsI know you said 5, but loyalty is also important. A boyfriend who would go out bedding other girls behind my back and not giving a **** about truly being in a relationship would be my worst nightmare
    You give me hope

ReputationRep:
    1. That they be nothing like my ex.
    2. Nothing like my ex.
    3. Nothing like my ex.
    4. Hmm, nothing like my ex.

5. Benedict Cumberbatch.

ReputationRep:
    -Similar level of intelligence
    -Sense of humour & trustworthy. I know, I know that's two!
    -Nice looking
    -Gets along with my friends
    -Tall

ReputationRep:
    Noticed that most girls on this thread require height.

ReputationRep:
    - Funny
    - Dresses well
    - Don't have to be identical, but similar interests are always good
    - Ambition, I like a guy who wants to do something with his life
    - Caring

Height isn't really a major factor for me, as long as the guy is taller than me (I'm 5'2" so it's not hard) then I don't really care

ReputationRep:
    5 Ps: Positivity, Power, Passion, Potential, Penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    5 Ps: Positivity, Power, Passion, Potential, Penis.
    'The Chemistry Mix' - I coined the name first. Copyright iPoop 2013 :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. Stubble
    2. A Little bit of chest hair
    3. Garden path/snail trail
    4. Hairy legs
    5. Not morbidly obese

cute, funny, kind, tall, affectionate

ReputationRep:
    Sense of Humour - I'm quite the outgoing and crazy type. If someone can't have a laugh with me then they can jog on.

Common Sense - This is a must. If they don't know what the square root of 29413 is off the top of their head thats fine... hah! .. but things such as "How long do I have to cook this banana in the microwave for in this aluminium foil" No. Just no.

A Bit Of Meat! - Don't like boys that don't have meat on their bones. Sorry, Shallow I know :/

Isn't Disgusted By Bodily Functions - I'm a girl that will sit on Xbox and burp all day, talk about the fart I did this morning and how great it was and happily discuss my private piercings in public. Sorry, but IDGAF!

Doesn't Just Love Me For The Outside - I want someone to love me for my personality etc etc, not just how I look on their arm

ReputationRep:
    Ideally it would go like this

Respect, trust, and appreciation
    Fun personality
    Straight-forward conversations
    Intelligence
    Neat and presentable

But really, I just want a man who can bear with my presence, needs, and wants, because I would definitely put in effort in a good relationship

ReputationRep:
    1. Authenticity.

2. Height.

3. Sense of humour.

4. Blue eyes/dark hair/some Mediterranean derivative.

5. Balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyjade92)
    Sense of Humour - I'm quite the outgoing and crazy type. If someone can't have a laugh with me then they can jog on.

Common Sense - This is a must. If they don't know what the square root of 29413 is off the top of their head thats fine... hah! .. but things such as "How long do I have to cook this banana in the microwave for in this aluminium foil" No. Just no.

A Bit Of Meat! - Don't like boys that don't have meat on their bones. Sorry, Shallow I know :/

Isn't Disgusted By Bodily Functions - I'm a girl that will sit on Xbox and burp all day, talk about the fart I did this morning and how great it was and happily discuss my private piercings in public. Sorry, but IDGAF!

Doesn't Just Love Me For The Outside - I want someone to love me for my personality etc etc, not just how I look on their arm
    We may or may not be made for each other.

I mean, hi :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yidette)
    1. Authenticity.

2. Height.

3. Sense of humour.

4. Blue eyes/dark hair/some Mediterranean derivative.

5. Balls.
    I assure you we have at least one of those five :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel George)
    I assure you we have at least one of those five :ahee:
    Physically inevitably, metaphorically subjectively. Innit.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.