The Student Room Group

Girls name 5 things you look for in a guy.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eliza.anne
Nah, voice is quite important to me. I think a hyena in the bedroom would be quite off putting :lol: You could just paperbag her if it was just a hyena face :K: :lol:

:erm: Thinking about it, hearing a hyena when you're in the zone would scare the **** out of me, literally...
Reply 321
Honest- as in he'll tell you what he's really thinking

Loyal- As in he isn't a cheater and stays loyal to family and friends as well

Considerate- Of everyone's feelings, including his own. Cos self respect is important too

Funny- love a guy who can make me laugh

Cute- As in someone who doesn't have to be all macho all the time. That is so annoying. i like a guy who can be really sweet, be it in a silly way or in a romantic way. Its ok to be soppy sometimes
Original post by eliza.anne
Nah, voice is quite important to me. I think a hyena in the bedroom would be quite off putting :lol: You could just paperbag her if it was just a hyena face :K: :lol:

Both are equally distasteful :tongue:
Reply 323
1) Confidence
2) Money
3) Clothing
4) Style
5) Intelligence
6) High value of him self
Original post by Aaron9890
I notice girls tend to like guys who are tall, dark and handsome. Just wanted to get an idea as to what girls really look for in a guy, basically out of interest. i suppose it's all down to preference.

Sense of humour, cute (physically / personality-wise), intelligent, caring, and just a general nice guy.
Original post by Spontogical
Both are equally distasteful :tongue:

:lol: True! But I could put up with a hyena face, the voice would just annoy the hell out of me personally :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Height part isn't even the issue but the waist requirement definitely hit the nail on the head.
Original post by Black Cat
Height part isn't even the issue but the waist requirement definitely hit the nail on the head.

I can't believe she really knows what male waist measurements are like. I'm 5 foot 10 with a 30 inch waist, and I'm skinny, there isn't really a lick of fat on me. In terms of BMI I'm about two points above underweight. A 6 foot man with a 26 inch waist would be seriously underweight and almost certainly suffer from a serious illness or eating disorder. I doubt that's really what she wants.
Original post by Mankytoes
I can't believe she really knows what male waist measurements are like. I'm 5 foot 10 with a 30 inch waist, and I'm skinny, there isn't really a lick of fat on me. In terms of BMI I'm about two points above underweight. A 6 foot man with a 26 inch waist would be seriously underweight and almost certainly suffer from a serious illness or eating disorder. I doubt that's really what she wants.

I know right I'm 30 inch waist and consider that borderline skinny don't see how someone would actually prefer anything below that.

She has some weird taste in men alongside ridiculous standards.
Reply 329
1. Morals
2. Trustworthy
3. Have similar interests to me
4. Modest
5. Not afraid to hide their emotions but isn't over over sensitive
So if a guy was a "32" waist would you overlook them even if they met all your other demands/requirement.

You're being too specific I doubt you could tell how big of a waist a guy has same with height.
Humour
Intelligence
Kindness
Good looks(for me dark hair and dark eyes are the way forward)
non clingy

In that order
Original post by bloomblaze
the girls here (and everywhere are lying). They are stating personality qualities when in fact they go for physical attributes first eg height, good looks.

I mean plenty of the girls who list things like intelligence/good mmanners/optimism etc will probably end up going for some tall, fit, sport playing, good looking bloke who is arrogant and has the personality of a goldfish. This happens a lot.

You sound really bitter my love.:sadnod:
You're telling me you would be able to deduct someone's height and waist by looking at them? Please don't make a fool out of yourself.
You're pointing out a huge difference anyone would be able to see that but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 2 - 5 inches.

Doubt you would be able to spot height difference between 5"10 and 6"0 especially in person.

Are you a wizard?
Seething. :rolleyes:
Having some kinda drive in his attitude (someone who has goals he goes for or a hobby he loves or something that you can see him get exited about)

Happiness (cheeriness radiated from people and makes you love being around them, gloomy unhappy people drain you as u have to work extra hard just to have a good time around them)

Not being too tall (not smaller than me either, but im 5'4" so thats not too much to ask, very tall isnt a deal breaker, but guys closer to my height dont make me feel like a little girl with her dad, which is just weird.

Nice looking face (although my opinion on this isn't in total agreement with most girls I know, however hair colour and other physical things are minor importance ( though on the subject of hair blonde or brunette) but a good face is high priority

Fun (/funny/someone who is a friend who I enjoy being around, but with that extra spark that make him more than just a friend)

-Can I have him now pls?
Based on what? not like I was interested just curious about why you had such strange standards.
Baby face, slim built (not into muscular guys at all!), aspirational, kind, good chemistry (someone could be the most perfect guy in the world but if you don't have that 'spark' with him then what is the point!)
You can't grasp my sense of humour but your standards are just weird no offence haha especially the bit about the waist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending