Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Favourite aftershave on a man Watch

ReputationRep:
    Girls what is your favourite aftershave on a man?

ReputationRep:
    Calvin Klein - Obsession

or

Black xs

Definitely!

Different aftershaves react with different people's skin/scent though so it's worth trying out a few but from experience they've always been my clear favourites

ReputationRep:
    My partner wears the blue ralph lauren which I looove :coma:
    My ex used yo wear aqua di gio (or something lol) which i also liked a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I assume you want to buy a men's fragrance!

To be fair there are so many questions you need to ask yourself before going for one, aside from the one that's most popular with the ladies. There are quite a few good fragrance reviews on Youtube, including a very good one ranking them by compliments received, but even then the fellow warns against choosing a fragrance on that criterion alone.

Do you want to wear it: during the day or at night? During the winter, summer or inbetween? For going to lectures or job interviews? What are your favourite smells, and will certain smells suit your skin?

For example, Acqua di Gio and Code are two very popular Armani fragrances but at the opposide ends of the spectrum: ie ADG is for warm days (out and about), Code is for cold nights (clubbing and dating). Same with Paco Rabanne Homme and 1 Million.

Personally, I have Terre d'Hermès which I use some work days and for job interviews and things, and Play Intense by Givenchy which I use for pubbing and clubbing in the winter. I'm after a third for summer day-to-day wear, but haven't chosen it yet :p:

Nothing too musky or heavy.

ReputationRep:
    Free by Calvin Klein! WOW

ReputationRep:
    Paco Rabanne - 1 Million is nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I assume you want to buy a men's fragrance!

To be fair there are so many questions you need to ask yourself before going for one, aside from the one that's most popular with the ladies. There are quite a few good fragrance reviews on Youtube, including a very good one ranking them by compliments received, but even then the fellow warns against choosing a fragrance on that criterion alone.

Do you want to wear it: during the day or at night? During the winter, summer or inbetween? For going to lectures or job interviews? What are your favourite smells, and will certain smells suit your skin?

For example, Acqua di Gio and Code are two very popular Armani fragrances but at the opposide ends of the spectrum: ie ADG is for warm days (out and about), Code is for cold nights (clubbing and dating). Same with Paco Rabanne Homme and 1 Million.

Personally, I have Terre d'Hermès which I use some work days and for job interviews and things, and Play Intense by Givenchy which I use for pubbing and clubbing in the winter. I'm after a third for summer day-to-day wear, but haven't chosen it yet :p:
    Try Dior eau savage or eau savage extreme perfect for summer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love bleu de chanel my bf wears it, very fresh yet makes a statement

Everytime I'm out I get a whiff of jean Paul gautier everyone seems to wear it and it reminds me off a Pervy guy I used to know lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrissie19913)
    Try Dior eau savage or eau savage extreme perfect for summer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. I've got so many recommendations in I don't know where to start! :erm:

Eau Sauvage is the best recommendation I've seen on here in years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainy)
    Eau Sauvage is the best recommendation I've seen on here in years!
    Everyone seems to forget about it! It's quite citrusy with hint of lemon its quite a sexy aftershave especially for summer would defo make my head turn if I smelt someone wearing it. Likewise the eau savage extreme for summer nights out tho can be hard to get...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.