Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have offers for both and they look great, but finding it very hard to decide between them.
    Bath seems to have the advantage of having VERY good links with industry and also good study abroad options which I'm also interested in. Although Bristol isn't as strong this way it appears to be stronger in research. As I have no idea whether I'd want to carry on in academia or go into industry after degree I'm kinda lost...

Also I felt there were a lot of advantages to it being a campus but I also felt would it not get a bit claustrophobic after a while? The library and food places seemed really nice but just packed all the time! Was that just a exception?- so how does it feel on a day to day basis?

Any ideas would be great! Any more pros/cons would be great help too, thanks.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tedward)
    I have offers for both and they look great, but finding it very hard to decide between them.
    Bath seems to have the advantage of having VERY good links with industry and also good study abroad options which I'm also interested in. Although Bristol isn't as strong this way it appears to be stronger in research. As I have no idea whether I'd want to carry on in academia or go into industry after degree I'm kinda lost...

Also I felt there were a lot of advantages to it being a campus but I also felt would it not get a bit claustrophobic after a while? The library and food places seemed really nice but just packed all the time! Was that just a exception?- so how does it feel on a day to day basis?

Any ideas would be great! Any more pros/cons would be great help too, thanks.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    I have chosen bath as its teaching has been adapted to suit individuals with higher grades, and so the teaching is better. I knew instantly I wanted campus so that for my first year I was in a secure place, but then you get the freedom of the city in the next few years. Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth-jane)
    I have chosen bath as its teaching has been adapted to suit individuals with higher grades, and so the teaching is better. I knew instantly I wanted campus so that for my first year I was in a secure place, but then you get the freedom of the city in the next few years. Hope that helps!
    Yes that's very true, and I've actually decided to firm bath! Because of applications for accomodation opening I had to make quick decision so I could get in early, but your right and I defo feel I made the right decision, thanks.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.