Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I am starting at York SJ in September and am trying to find family housing, 2 bedrooms. As the university does not accommodate families I was wondering if anyone knows of good letting agencies or nice areas near the uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinwx)
    Hiya, I am starting at York SJ in September and am trying to find family housing, 2 bedrooms. As the university does not accommodate families I was wondering if anyone knows of good letting agencies or nice areas near the uni?
    There are plenty of letting agents that will have 2 bed houses for you. I'm going with Quantum next year and so far they seem good.

ReputationRep:
    quantum, coalters (voted best in York), Naish, Bridgfords, city lets. There's loads of letting agents. Finding a property near the uni is quite competitive and more expensive. Heworth is a nice, popular area but a bit of a walk depending where you are.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant, thanks. Ive looked at 14 different agencies and found only 2 houses. Some of the residential houses don't allow students!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.