Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I have a physics controlled assessment in two weeks. It counts for 25% of my final GCSE grade and I really want to do well on it, hopefully aiming for an A or above as I received a B on my last controlled assessment. However I don't know how to prepare for it. I have tried looking for past papers on OCR's website however found nothing but a mark scheme. I've prepared by practicing on my graphs but I don't really know enough to go into that exam. If someone could help me out by posting links to any past papers of controlled assessments that would be great or just give me some advice on how to evaluate my method and come to a conclusion about my hypothesis, and how I can talk about trends and patterns. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you

ReputationRep:
    lmao gcse all i did was read through the textbooks few days before the exams

ReputationRep:
    I know i'm probably reading too much into this however I did the exact same thing on my last controlled assessment and didn't get the grade I wanted, hence why I thought i'd prepare for this one.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.