Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi y'all,

This is something that's been bothering me for quite a while now so please express some empathy towards my issue. I live in a small town in Derbyshire and due to it's isolated located, the townsfolk are genetically inferior to what I am. I'm part German, Swedish and Irish and have very good genes. I'm tall, 6ft and naturally broad. I've been called attractive many times.

I go to the local college here and it's full of 'interbred' people. By this, I mean there has been a lot of interbreeding within families over generations. The area is a poorer part of the UK with ties to mining and brewery. The people here are generally ugly and short. They stare at me a lot when I catch the bus or walk about town which makes me feel insecure. I feel out of place and I don't have many friends here too. I don't want to associate myself with these types of people at my college because I find their presence generally repulsive and childish.

I went to a 5 star hotel in Mexico last year and the people there were genetically superior. The men were mostly around 6 ft and the women just looked natural and healthy. Classic beauty. The men had beach worthy bodies and attractive children. I hope that I meet proper women like this at university because I certainly don't want to be surrounded by naive girls who like 'cute' short guys in skinny jeans (what I'd deem as genetically inferior guys). I past this phase when I was 15. I hope the student populous is as diverse as Birmingham.

I have an offer from Durham to study Aerospace Engineering starting this year. Honestly, I'll be glad to leave this suppressed area and be with people like me. I call these people 'superior' but you may call them differently. Because this is a matter of opinion, it doesn't have to be right and logic cant be applied to everything, especially subjective issues like this.

I apologize if I'm come across as arrogant because I'm not at all like this. I just feel that given my parentage, I'd be spiting myself if I didn't put my genes to good use.

My ex girlfriend was was a fashion designer and although not a stunner, you could tell she was from good parentage and had strong genes.

I had to get this off my chest. I'm aware I'll probably receive mostly negative response from this thread because the majority of you are short (inferior) looking people. I accept that.

Thanks for reading this.

ReputationRep:
    This is very similar to what the Nazis thought.

You're clouded by your delusions of grandeur. Obviously you think you're beautiful, and you'll find that not many people take too kindly to arrogance when you get to university.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be somewhere diverse as Birmingham, so I'm going to Durham ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student#123)
    Hi y'all,

This is something that's been bothering me for quite a while now so please express some empathy towards my issue. I live in a small town in Derbyshire and due to it's isolated located, the townsfolk are genetically inferior to what I am. I'm part German, Swedish and Irish and have very good genes. I'm tall, 6ft and naturally broad. I've been called attractive many times.

I go to the local college here and it's full of 'interbred' people. By this, I mean there has been a lot of interbreeding within families over generations. The area is a poorer part of the UK with ties to mining and brewery. The people here are generally ugly and short. They stare at me a lot when I catch the bus or walk about town which makes me feel insecure. I feel out of place and I don't have many friends here too. I don't want to associate myself with these types of people at my college because I find their presence generally repulsive and childish.

I went to a 5 star hotel in Mexico last year and the people there were genetically superior. The men were mostly around 6 ft and the women just looked natural and healthy. Classic beauty. The men had beach worthy bodies and attractive children. I hope that I meet proper women like this at university because I certainly don't want to be surrounded by naive girls who like 'cute' short guys in skinny jeans (what I'd deem as genetically inferior guys). I past this phase when I was 15. I hope the student populous is as diverse as Birmingham.

I have an offer from Durham to study Aerospace Engineering starting this year. Honestly, I'll be glad to leave this suppressed area and be with people like me. I call these people 'superior' but you may call them differently. Because this is a matter of opinion, it doesn't have to be right and logic cant be applied to everything, especially subjective issues like this.

I apologize if I'm come across as arrogant because I'm not at all like this. I just feel that given my parentage, I'd be spiting myself if I didn't put my genes to good use.

My ex girlfriend was was a fashion designer and although not a stunner, you could tell she was from good parentage and had strong genes.

I had to get this off my chest. I'm aware I'll probably receive mostly negative response from this thread because the majority of you are short (inferior) looking people. I accept that.

Thanks for reading this.
    MLOL

Dude you are ****ed up. Men below 6ft are not genetically inferior for starters. Evolutionary wise being tall actually makes you inferior as you need to eat more, drink more, less agile (large frames take a while to get going) and also more likely to be spotted by predators. But past strengths aside...

You mention that a lot of women in your area go for genetically inferior people ''Cute' Short guys in skinny jeans'. Doesnt that mean that in your area Your genetically inferior as you do not have the genes which the local population considers of value.

Finally it might just be that your personality, which if its the same when your out and about as it is here then is probably why you dont have many friends.

Believe me that wont change when you get to uni unless your attitude to others changes. Uni is diverse but also accepting. Maybe you should be more accepting too...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.