Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now that Sunderland FC have appointed a self-proclaimed allegiance to Fascism as a manager. Will Sunderland Uni stop all its links with the club??????? Graduation day is held at the Stadium Of Light, Son to his Father " Daddy were did you graduate" ? That the Stadium of Light son. " Is that were the racist fascist Paolo Di Canio works"?

ReputationRep:
    The guy on sky news was all like "Who cares if he's a fascist as long as he makes Sunderland get results."

WTF?

ReputationRep:
    Wrong forum OP, the university, politics and sports forums are at the bottom of the page and for people that actually care.

ReputationRep:
    I do care about the city I grown up in being associated with a Fascist obviously you do not!

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't care, which is why I said I didn't care. It's still the wrong forum btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWTGBT07)
    Wrong forum OP, the university, politics and sports forums are at the bottom of the page and for people that actually care.
    You never said you didn't care read your original post. And this is a forum for students and ex students to express their opinions on universities, I believe Sunderland Uni should cut all ties with Sunderland football club due to the fact it is now ran a Fascist BTW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWTGBT07)
    (Original post by losdav)
    You never said you didn't care read your original post. And this is a forum for students and ex students to express their opinions on universities, I believe Sunderland Uni should cut all ties with Sunderland football club due to the fact it is now ran a Fascist BTW.
    Yeah, I included me when I said 'people'.

No, this is chat, university forums are actually towards the bottom of the page. Your point is riduclous and laughable btw, but, I'm pretty sure you're a troll anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like your the troll by the amount of warning points you have but never mind I,ll, we,ll and say your pray tonight

....THE CHAV'S PRAYER.
    Our father who art in prison, even mum knows not his name. Thy chavdom come, you'll read the sun, in Frome which is somerset.
    Give us this day our welfare bread, and forgive us our Asbo's as we happy slap those who Asbo against us.
    Lead us not into employement but deliver us free housing, for thine is the chavdom, the burberry and the bacardi.
    Forever and ever init!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.