Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am holding an offer for psychology from both universities and am currently indecisive over which one to accept.
    Warwick has its benefit of having a good reputation and possibly being more highly regarded as a university than Bath.
    However, Bath is ranked much higher for psychology in all university rankings I have come across (Sunday Times, Complete University Guide etc.). This includes categories such as 'Research' and 'Graduate Prospects'. I understand that the latter category should answer my question, but the problem is, I am not intending to pursue a career in psychology as such, so I am not sure whether it's valid.
    Furthermore, Bath offers a year of complusory placement, which would allow me to possibly do assistant work in market research (something that relates to what I intend to do after graduating).
    I am looking into doing something like account planning in advertising, which I understand is a rather common field for psychology graduates. Therefore, for employers that are not necessarily that familiar with how a university is ranked for a specific subject, which course would you suggest offers better prospects in this field?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.