Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Where would I buy treasury tags etc Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I had no idea where this thread would go but

basically I am revising and I need some treasury tags. I have been in my local WH Smiths and no joy (they also never had A3 paper )

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbows!)
    Hey, I had no idea where this thread would go but

basically I am revising and I need some treasury tags. I have been in my local WH Smiths and no joy (they also never had A3 paper )

Any ideas?
    Wilkinson's, Staples, Ryman's, Sainsbury's Superstores. Those are all the places in my town I can think of haha. The Sainsbury's I work at definitely has them, and I know that WH Smith should have them, as that's where I get mine from. But any regular stationer's or convenience store with a stationary section should have them in stock.

Also try Argos.

ReputationRep:
    My WHSmith's at home has them, but at uni I go to Ryman's because they do student discount.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leighcakes)
    Wilkinson's, Staples, Ryman's, Sainsbury's Superstores. Those are all the places in my town I can think of haha. The Sainsbury's I work at definitely has them, and I know that WH Smith should have them, as that's where I get mine from. But any regular stationer's or convenience store with a stationary section should have them in stock.

Also try Argos.
    (Original post by RibenaRockstar)
    My WHSmith's at home has them, but at uni I go to Ryman's because they do student discount.

Thats Brilliant Thanks very much! I think I will try Wilkinsons as it's not too far from me at the moment!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.