Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all

    Right, so I've realised that I really want/need to get back into the public speaking debating thing.
    I am considering (but not yet set on) doing a law conversion course etc to become a solicitor after my degree - which of the two will look better?

    I have friends in both, and I did MUN all through high school so I'm leaning towards that...
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.