Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for some flatmates to look for a flat in London starting from september 1st 2013 (my current rent contract runs out on the 31st august so I kinda need somewhere to live before that). I'm going into my second year at UCL so the closer the euston/kings cross the better but as long as I can commute easily I'm happy.

My budget is 650pcm if I need to commute everyday (no more than 45 minutes from euston) and 700pcm if it happens to be within walking distance. Both numbers all inclusive of bills.

I'd be nice to meet up before hand and have a chat about what we're looking for etc and get to know eachother

ReputationRep:
    Hey definitely interested Have you begun looking at anything yet or?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'd be interested in that as well. I am also going into my second year at UCL so that suits well! I haven't been really looking at any places yet, but I need to sort it out at some point and people on my course seem to have already sorted their accommodation out :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Me and another girl are going into our second year(UCL). Looking for buddying up to find a flat together. Or let me know if you already have a flat in mind. Close to these areas: Camden, King's Cross, Euston, Warren Street. (around UCL basically ).

PM me if interested.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.