This discussion is closed.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
I don't drink, and everyone considers me pretty abnormal. I don't not drink for any major reason other than I simply hate the taste of alcohol! So what I was wondering was, is there anyone else out there like me??!
hallelujah- oter people are out there who don't drink. yay
Insatiable
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep, I've been teetotal since my 18th bday back in November. I don't particularly like the taste of booze and I don't like feeling groggy and drunk, so I just don't do it.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
I don't drink, and everyone considers me pretty abnormal. I don't not drink for any major reason other than I simply hate the taste of alcohol! So what I was wondering was, is there anyone else out there like me??!
Alcohol's sole purpose is to keep the brainless masses feeling contented. I prefer to be above such low countenance, and avoid substances that can alter my consciousness.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Alcohol's sole purpose is to keep the brainless masses feeling contented. I prefer to be above such low countenance, and avoid substances that can alter my consciousness.
Coffee, coke, cheese?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Coffee, coke, cheese?
Coffee makes me nauseous. Coke is disgusting. I do, however, enjoy cheese.
Insatiable
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cheese rules. *worships cheese*
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I do, however, enjoy cheese.
Anything in particular?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
Anything in particular?
Good old Dorset Cheddar. Ooo arr.
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good old Dorset Cheddar. Ooo arr.
Oh right, I prefer Wexford actually. Continentally I think Dolacette is best.
Fruitloop
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am allergic to the stuff so no booze for me, makes me very very poorly,
aparently its because of my chinese blood, its very common in chinese women but in some cases can be near fatal, i am half chinese and half british...
.NK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fruitloop)
i am allergic to the stuff so no booze for me, makes me very very poorly,
aparently its because of my chinese blood, its very common in chinese women but in some cases can be near fatal, i am half chinese and half british...
My Phillipino flatmate is allergic to alcohol too...I thought she was just making it up at first but she gets this bright red rash on her face and feels sick before even finishing her first drink.

And in response to the thread question, I don't drink.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Most alcohol I don't like the taste of, but there's some stuff I can drink. I hardly ever drink though.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Coffee makes me nauseous. Coke is disgusting. I do, however, enjoy cheese.
Lol, I agree entirely with what you said about alcohol Mr White, and about coffee too. I used to like it, but now it makes me feel sick, and leaves a horrid taste I don't mind coke though, in moderation of course, and cheese is the best
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.36%
No (596)
65.64%

Watched Threads