Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Soton's website says all those students who pay their own £9K tuition fees or have them paid by the Student Loans Company are given a £300 Entitlement Card.

Does this mean students on NHS-funded courses are not eligible???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apparentlyblue)
    Soton's website says all those students who pay their own £9K tuition fees or have them paid by the Student Loans Company are given a £300 Entitlement Card.

Does this mean students on NHS-funded courses are not eligible???
    Don't quote me on this because I'm not 100% sure, but my housemate is studying Occupational Therapy and she doesn't get an entitlement card because her fees are paid by the NHS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWalkinDude)
    Don't quote me on this because I'm not 100% sure, but my housemate is studying Occupational Therapy and she doesn't get an entitlement card because her fees are paid by the NHS.
    Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I checked with Soton and you're right, no entitlement card for NHS students

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 3, 2013

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.