Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Really don't have a clue where i should stay in september! i want to be able to like make good friends, party etc and i want my room to be decent but i keep hearing like mixed reviews of everywhere! haha and i'm really scared of being all lonely and bored so please help me decide where to stay haha

ReputationRep:
    Heyy the cranagh student village is probably the best place to meet people party and for getting to uni, that's where iv applied for :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i've applied for cranagh to now woop!

ReputationRep:
    Hey. where did you find out to apply for accomodation? Did the uni send you a letter about it. i have made coleraine my firm choice, but havent heard anything back from them yet? :confused: im confused haha

ReputationRep:
    Heyy here's the link http://www.accommodation.ulster.ac.uk/ you can apply online now but you need ur banner number I emailed and asked for mine because I didn't receive it... I didn't get anything either so I just went on and applied for the one I wanted £100 booking fee tho wasn't nice paying that :-(

ReputationRep:
    what is the email address you emailed them on? i thought they would at least send something but nothing i would rather get a house than halls, but i hardly know anybody going this year at all.

ReputationRep:
    That's the one there [email protected] she emailed me mine :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah, thought the £100 was a wee bit cheeky considering we're going to be paying like £100 a week. sneakers! haha. what courses have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Ano they will be getting enough rent off us... I'm doin BSc Hons in Computing :-) what about u?

ReputationRep:
    BSc Hons in Environmental Science
    Cooool. Are you excited? I'm kind of excited hahaha freshers will be amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Cool yeah I can't wait I just wanta get away from home lol halls is gona be epic B-) out to Kelly's every wed as well can't wait..

ReputationRep:
    Bsc Hons in Psychology. I'm so nervous already though haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Halls probably within the next few weeks, I'm going for Knocklayde/Errigal as a guy in First Year told me that he lives in Cranagh and his friend is in Errigal and says that they're similar condition but Errigal has slightly larger rooms and is cheaper so I'm going to go for it.

I'm looking forward to it although I don't know if anyone from my school has Coleraine as their Firm apart from myself so that part of it will be intimidating, most of my closest friends are going to Queen's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martin1994)
    Cool yeah I can't wait I just wanta get away from home lol halls is gona be epic B-) out to Kelly's every wed as well can't wait..
    Same! I work in a spar at home but it;s hendersons so i'm even thinking of transferring to millburn spar which is just down the road. and my aunt lives just down that same road a tiny bit so coleraine is pretty much perfect for me. i'll make her cook me hangover food. haha i do love a bit of Armani's, not going to lie! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megzo11)
    Bsc Hons in Psychology. I'm so nervous already though haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ooooh, a girl from my work did just that and she said it was really hard but it's worth it she works for the simon community now and she really likes it! and she was only graduated like seven months and in full time employment which she enjoys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unclekevo)
    I'm applying for Halls probably within the next few weeks, I'm going for Knocklayde/Errigal as a guy in First Year told me that he lives in Cranagh and his friend is in Errigal and says that they're similar condition but Errigal has slightly larger rooms and is cheaper so I'm going to go for it.

I'm looking forward to it although I don't know if anyone from my school has Coleraine as their Firm apart from myself so that part of it will be intimidating, most of my closest friends are going to Queen's.
    i put down errigal to but cranagh first. it'll all be the same i bet. as long as i can make my room look half decent and don't have to hear the sound of others getting teenage kicks right through the night then i'll be fine! haha yeah, i only know of three people from my schoo, but none are staying up at uni so that kind of sucks hoping to make new friends but! and have a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma-jayne1995)
    i put down errigal to but cranagh first. it'll all be the same i bet. as long as i can make my room look half decent and don't have to hear the sound of others getting teenage kicks right through the night then i'll be fine! haha yeah, i only know of three people from my schoo, but none are staying up at uni so that kind of sucks hoping to make new friends but! and have a good time
    Yeah, I'm the same pretty much, there are a few who are possibly going to Coleraine but I think they're all thinking of it as their Insurance choice.

Where abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unclekevo)
    Yeah, I'm the same pretty much, there are a few who are possibly going to Coleraine but I think they're all thinking of it as their Insurance choice.

Where abouts are you from?
    Ah right. Well sure uni is about like making a new start anyway i'm from ballymena. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma-jayne1995)
    Ah right. Well sure uni is about like making a new start anyway i'm from ballymena. you?
    I'm from just outside Magherafelt so we're not that far away from each other.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to going down there, it'll be strange but I think making friends should be easier as I'd like to think I'm a bit more mature now than I was 7 years ago when I was starting secondary school!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.