Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    ah cool cool. im looking forward to the parties! actually cant wait. is there actually nothing to do? :L:L aw there will be so many parties throughout the year if thats the case :L are u just finished Alevels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dale McNerlin)
    Sweet, Thanks

Cant wait to go, more excited about meetin gmore people tbh
    No problem same and the partiesss!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bean91)
    ah cool cool. im looking forward to the parties! actually cant wait. is there actually nothing to do? :L:L aw there will be so many parties throughout the year if thats the case :L are u just finished Alevels?
    Yup straight out of A-Levels and into the parties

ReputationRep:
    Sweet, Thanks

Cant wait to go, more excited about meetin gmore people tbh
    Defo!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, another quick question, so we move in 14th, and induction is 16th... Is there a specific time we have to get there on 14th or something?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, another quick question, so we move in 14th, and induction is 16th... Is there a specific time we have to get there on 14th or something?
    Yep the 14th im not sure when induction is but well find out when were there anyway. No i dont think so its the weekend lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maireadp)
    Yep the 14th im not sure when induction is but well find out when were there anyway. No i dont think so its the weekend lol
    Thank You only what like 2 weeks left though, kinda exciting now

ReputationRep:
    Residential services will be sending an email to all residents with a link to an online induction. Once you have done that, you will be able to log on and book a time for you to check in on the 14th or 15th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bean91)
    yea...ur rite... the closest place to party is university's student union which is like 2-3 mins of walking distance from errigal . Most of the good clubs/pubs are in portrush or in porthstewart which are like atleast 2-3 miles away from the university campus so I am guessing we ll be having a lot of house parties.. Overall, its a nice place. M enjoying here...m sure u ll love it too... b/w whn ru planning to come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unclekevo)
    Residential services will be sending an email to all residents with a link to an online induction. Once you have done that, you will be able to log on and book a time for you to check in on the 14th or 15th
    Cheers, will have to look out for the email

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in Cranagh Block F 2nd floor flat 5? or studying Environmental Science?

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys and gals! I will be studying Computing with Accounting I would like to know if there is anyone staying in Cranagh Village Flat 2 / Block J / Ground Floor this year? I have also noticed that everyone mentioned that induction is on the 16th but on the link I was provided in my email, it says that the induction is on the 17th! :confused: If anyone would like to put me on the right tracks as to what's happening and when it's happening on September please feel free to PM me or reply on here!

The link which has the date/time of induction: http://compeng.ulster.ac.uk/faceenro...s&location=cie

Edit: Could someone also tell me how much it is for a car pass for a year as I will be driving my car daily! Or is that already included in the contract?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jealousy)
    Hello guys and gals! I will be studying Computing with Accounting I would like to know if there is anyone staying in Cranagh Village Flat 2 / Block J / Ground Floor this year? I have also noticed that everyone mentioned that induction is on the 16th but on the link I was provided in my email, it says that the induction is on the 17th! :confused: If anyone would like to put me on the right tracks as to what's happening and when it's happening on September please feel free to PM me or reply on here!

The link which has the date/time of induction: http://compeng.ulster.ac.uk/faceenro...s&location=cie

Edit: Could someone also tell me how much it is for a car pass for a year as I will be driving my car daily! Or is that already included in the contract?
    Induction day is different per course (I think I have heard of other people having theirs later as well) And car parking is £75 for 12 months (http://www.ulster.ac.uk/carparks/guide/)

ReputationRep:
    Induction day is different per course (I think I have heard of other people having theirs later as well) And car parking is £75 for 12 months (http://www.ulster.ac.uk/carparks/guide/)
    Thanks for clearing that up for me! Just slightly worried don't want to turn up a day later than I was suppose to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jealousy)
    Thanks for clearing that up for me! Just slightly worried don't want to turn up a day later than I was suppose to!
    well people are moving in on the saturday before, so I guess you can get it sorted out when you get there

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on moving in on the 14th or the 15th, more than likely the 15th tho. Yeah I heard portrush is meant to be great. Wouldn't mind a night out there :L I was told the student bar isn't good? Is that true? House parties are way more fun anyway! :L

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in Atlantic court number 20?? or studying psychology ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colleen noade)
    Anyone staying in Atlantic court number 20?? or studying psychology ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey Colleen We have already spoken :P Heres the link to my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dale.mcnerlin

Also anyone in Block K, Cranagh, feel free to add me

ReputationRep:
    Thanks dale

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone staying in Cranagh block K, Second floor flat 6?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.