Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Sweet...student bar is in the student union which is closed now a days. But we hv sneaked into the student union couple of times for snooker :P It looked a nice place to me. We cudnt get a chance to visit student bar coz it was locked. But hopefully it shud be decent place. Neways if ur still gonna stay at 7108 Errigal thn tat will make us neighbours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caoimhe68a)
    Anyone for Cromore, Flat 4?
    Hey I'm in Cromore but flat 15 can barely find any cromore people!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in maple lodge flat 12 on the first floor ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys for everyone who hasn't already got their name on the cheaplist for fluxfreshersfest give me a shout on FB. Names Lexi Cowden it'll be a great night! £2 drink offers, half price cocktails and if you have a group of 6-10 people you can get a VIP table with a bottle of vodka, 5 mixers and everyone is cheap listed for £50 (great for anyone with birthdays coming up!)
    http://www.facebook.com/events/703800242969821/

ReputationRep:
    Oooh sounds like fun! Can't wait now. I'll probably see u on the 14th then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dale McNerlin)
    Yup straight out of A-Levels and into the parties
    I'm 4 years out if school. My life has been a party hahaha

ReputationRep:
    When is everyone moving down? Think I'm going to book for the Saturday (14th) to get my keys and sign my contract and move my stuff in then will go down on the Sunday night or Monday during the day. Just wondered if many would be about so I'm not in an empty campus haha. Maybe go do some exploring that week, wouldn't mind a wee trip to Barry's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unclekevo)
    When is everyone moving down? Think I'm going to book for the Saturday (14th) to get my keys and sign my contract and move my stuff in then will go down on the Sunday night or Monday during the day. Just wondered if many would be about so I'm not in an empty campus haha. Maybe go do some exploring that week, wouldn't mind a wee trip to Barry's
    Im going down 14th as well :P I think quite a lot of people are going down for then

ReputationRep:
    Random question but does anyone know if we receive a letter before enrollment as it says something about having an enrollment form which you bring with you when you enrol and I don't have one

ReputationRep:
    Sweet... cya around then.
    Here is my fb jus in case.....feel free to give me an add there https://www.facebook.com/ankur.sharma.58152

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris Cherry)
    Hey I'm in Cromore but flat 15 can barely find any cromore people!
    Having trouble finding cromore people as well! but its not as spaced out as the other dorms so close enough

ReputationRep:
    Having trouble finding cromore people as well! but its not as spaced out as the other dorms so close enough
    Well then, Hi neighbour hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris Cherry)
    Well then, Hi neighbour hehe
    yey facebook?

ReputationRep:
    yey facebook?
    Theres mine

http://www.facebook.com/Cherry9400

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.