Hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Oh noes!

ReputationRep:
    lol..

ReputationRep:
    such an unrealistic prank.

ReputationRep:
    I am literally laughing so hard i'm unable to breathe.

ReputationRep:
    Thought they ended at midday?

ReputationRep:
    You should have written the start of the fictional announcement, because on the forum, we can see a brief preview of the OP and it already showed "April Fools". So I knew about your thread even before I opened it. Too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Past noon, so the joke is on you pal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    Past noon, so the joke is on you pal.
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Thought they ended at midday?
    Oh pish posh, those are unofficial/semi-official rules. They can continue until midnight for all I care.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Oh pish posh, those are unofficial/semi-official rules. They can continue until midnight for all I care.
    they are as official as the day itself is you might as well be cracking april fools day jokes in july if you're cracking them after noon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Oh noes!
    im more worried about this...http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post42038597

ReputationRep:
    Did you leave yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Some of us like to stick to traditions, if you are going to observe April Fools then you might as well do it right.

ReputationRep:
    Trolls are getting worse on here. Don't put any effort in anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    they are as official as the day itself is you might as well be cracking april fools day jokes in july if you're cracking them after noon!
    (Original post by Swanbow)
    Some of us like to stick to traditions, if you are going to observe April Fools then you might as well do it right.
    The last time I checked, April 1st lasts for 24 hours, much like any other day of the year. Ergo, pranks should be deemed acceptable for the entire 24 hours. The "up until midday" window is insufficient. Indeed, it is silly. The day lasts for 24 hours, ergo pranks should endure for such duration.

I shall lobby to make this the case. Ne'er shall we ascribe to the midday barrier again; ne'er shall pranks cease at that time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RHCPfan)
    Trolls are getting worse on here. Don't put any effort in anymore.
    It's the economy, stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Well that sucked

ReputationRep:
    "Poor effort" doesn't do this justice.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.