Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Basically I need to do some last minute studying, well almost last minute. I need a C and a B at least in these exams and was wondering whether this revision guide and this one would be enough to achieve this in addition to my research? I have not covered the content before but am familiar with economics.

Or do I need a big textbook? Has anyone got any tips from cramming and whether this is possible? What book did you use?

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I use that cgp revision guide aswell, that's all you need to be honest. I also do mind maps and revision trivia cards. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shakira.A)
    I use that cgp revision guide aswell, that's all you need to be honest. I also do mind maps and revision trivia cards. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool have you got Buss 4 coming up too?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, dreading it, business has to be the most boring subject ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shakira.A)
    Yeah, dreading it, business has to be the most boring subject ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree! Yawn! At least the revision guide cuts to the chase.

ReputationRep:
    That book for Buss4 is terrible. Inbox me, i have some notes. It helped me get my mark off an A.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Indyy im doing both buss3 and 4 of the exams in the summer. What advice can you give in exam techniques i could use in my writing and about the case study questions. I understand you always have to relate your writing with the case study, but how did you approach questions?. My exam board is AQA for business studies A-level. I feel it is a lot of work but my communication in the writing has to flow and get the examiner interested.

What advice can you give me on business studies A-level?

Can i have some notes attached and what to include in conclusion . Is the most marks awarded in explanation of P.E.E. When explaining do i only relate it to the business on how it effects it in the short and long term and in my conclusions? What other points can i say and explain?

Would very much appreciate your help

Would really appreciate your help.

ReputationRep:
    [Hello Indyy im doing both buss3 and 4 of the exams in the summer. What advice can you give in exam techniques i could use in my writing and about the case study questions. I understand you always have to relate your writing with the case study, but how did you approach questions?. My exam board is AQA for business studies A-level. I feel it is a lot of work but my communication in the writing has to flow and get the examiner interested.

What advice can you give me on business studies A-level?

Can i have some notes attached and what to include in conclusion . Is the most marks awarded in conclusion. When explaining do i only relate it to the business on how it effects it in the short and long term and in my conclusions? What other points can i say and explain?

Would very much appreciate your help

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.