Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Amazing Costco free recipe books :) Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if anyone has already seen these, I recently downloaded the PDF's and thought they were great. All of the recipes have pictures, the measurements are American style, but it's mostly just teaspoons, tablespoons and cups. The recipes are all endorsed by brands but there are some great recipes, with ingredients you can get in the supermarket. I think they are definitely worth a look if you're into your food.

The 2011 one has loads of yummy looking homemade burgers and American meaty sandwiches. I would also really recommend the spaghetti all’Amatriciana from the 2010 book.

To see them, you need to scroll down to 'Recipes: The Costco Way'. You can then download the recipe books for free

http://www.costco.com/costco-connect...e-edition.html

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.